Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/29/2001 1:19:27 PM EDT
Just got my Colt upper back from Wilson Combat where they put one of their muzzle brakes on it and it looks great! They even fixed a big scratch just in front of the front sight post, it was on it when I bought it, for free! Took about 2 1/2 weeks and Im realy happy with it, cant wait to shoot it this weekend! BKVic
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:21:40 PM EDT
How does the brake match your finish and what was the price? I am thinking of replacing the recoil check on my ArmaLite with a wilson brake.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:35:37 PM EDT
It matches the finish of my colt realy well, It was just under $100 with shipping. Im very pleased with there work! I also bought a new scope mount from them that they just came out with and I realy like it also. Its goes on just like the removable carring handle, has good contact with the upper! Like I said I cant wait to go shooting this weekend! BKVic
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:39:35 PM EDT
Let me know how loud it is. The ArmaLite version is a blast enhancer.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 4:45:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:29:48 PM EDT
I called their customer service to let them know how happy I was with it and the guy I talked to said there was only one guy who installs the brakes and he takes great pride in his work. I would do the best job I could also if I was the only one doing it because that would narrow down who did any goof ups! BKVic[:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:00:33 AM EDT
Couldnt realy tell if it was louder or not because I went to a indoor range and it was the first time Ive shoot it there. Next week Ill be heading to my parents house in WV to do some shooting with some old high school freinds and Ill let you know how much louder, if any, it sounds outdoors! BKVic
Top Top