Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2001 10:03:16 AM EDT
Hi...I guess this should go on the ammo forum, but I think I will get more replies on this board. I've a 20" Bushy which I use for target practice. However, on must agree that any rifle is a potential Militia rifle and for that reason I pose the question: WHich round is a better man-stopper up to 200 or so yards? Discussed at length at work and have gotten many different answers!                            
Oh yeah, Many if not most of the M.D.'s in my dept are pro RKBA, so there is hope for the profesion. I just cancelled my AMA membership because of their stad on the 2nd.  Zack
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:12:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Doc, check out this link.  It is one of the most informative and will probably answer all of your questions.  [url]http://communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite&naventryid=157[/url].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top