Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/28/2001 8:54:39 PM EDT
How many of my fellow AR15.com members think were being monitored by Big Brother?

Also what does ROTFLMAO mean?
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes We Are[}:D]

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

opps did I just blow my cover. NO THEY DON'T
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
With out a doubt this sight is being monitored. Why dont we all take time right to say "Hi Mr. FBI and Hi Mr ATF." Why dont they just log in like every one of us and share thier points on a few things.

Six
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything I ever said on this site was a lie![:)]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Guns??  What guns????
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Ammo, what ammo??
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, we have gathered information on you all. We know what you ate for breakfast last week. You cannot hide from big brother.

ALL YOUR FORUMS ARE BELONG TO US!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, & they are especially watching all members with over 1000 posts!

[img]http://www.caned99.freeserve.co.uk/images/nastyjaslogo1.gif[/img]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, Are you telling the truth or telling a lie and trying to make us belive that you're telling the truth? hmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
...Also what does ROTFLMAO mean?
View Quote

[url]http://www.acronymfinder.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yes, we have gathered information on you all. We know what you ate for breakfast last week. You cannot hide from big brother.

View Quote

Thats not funny[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WhoMe?:
...Also what does ROTFLMAO mean?
View Quote

[url]http://www.acronymfinder.com/[/url]
View Quote

ROTFLMAO <<---- see ain't it easy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, Are you telling the truth or telling a lie and trying to make us belive that you're telling the truth? hmmmmmmmm
View Quote

sorry my agency doesn't give straight answers.

Opps there I go again. strike that last statement[:D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yes, & they are especially watching all members with over 1000 posts!
View Quote

I better stop posting so much.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats not funny[rolleyes]
View Quote

[:D][:D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Last year the Cal DOJ had hearings about the up coming SB23 law.  When I went to the hearing there were about 50 various LEO aggencies at the meeting hall.  When asked why, the DOJ director stated they also expected more people based on the info gathered from "various guns web sites"...so yes, I [b]know[/b] they are watching.
I just want them to know that I am also watching them.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I just want them to know that I am also watching them.

sgtar15
View Quote

LMAO!!!!!!!
[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Dude, you just made my day with that!
Toooooooo funny...
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, it should be noted that some of us actually frequent their sites too. Know thy enemy.[}:)]

Plus the fact a good percent of us listers got hooked on evil ar15's in the first place by playing with M16's the government gave us. [}:)]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone who wants to now whether specific Federal agencies are monitoring this site should send a SELF-ADDRESSED stamped envelope to:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
911 Weknowwhoyouare Blvd.
Washington, D.C. 00001
Attn: Maxwell Smart

Please provide your home address,AR15.com ID name and your real name with age, height, weight, SSN and number of assault weapons currently owned. Also provide information on the current number of occupants in your home and times when you are likely to be at your residence. This information is for no particular reason and will not be sold or shared with other "companies".
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't worry, be happy, reach down and grab your crouch and tell em to monitor this too!

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:22:00 PM EDT
[#22]
esbfan,

Thanks for the info.  I am sending my letter tomorrow.  You guys are the greatest
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

THERE IS THAT %$#@*&@ PHRASE AGAIN!  WHAT DOES IT MEAN?  WHERE IS IT FROM? PLEASE< LET ME IN ON THIS ONE.  IT IS FUNNY, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE REFERRENCE IS FROM.

Thank you,

Urban
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Don't worry, be happy, reach down and grab your crouch and tell em to monitor this too!

View Quote

Better look under your desk, they probably ARE.
[(:|)] [:O]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#25]
My real name is Will Killchildren, special agent from the Waco branch of F-Troop we are watching you.(alcohol,tobbaco and firearms.....all we need are chips and music and we could have a party)!!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#26]
BTW, why would we ever admit to being ANYTHING on this site.  Yes, we ARE being watched, if not by the government, then by anti-gun groups, who could even go so far as to collect information about members that post here.

I have nothing to hide:

I am 5'10", 140lbs., 38D-26-36, Long reddish brown hair, and I work as a swimsuit model for Alvin's Island, a regional swimwear chain[;D].  

I like long hot baths, long walks on the beach, and destroying old junk cars with my .50 cal. Barrett m821-KPDW that I just got from Birdman Weapon Systems [;)]

Urban ("You don' know me, mang"[):)] )Rifleman
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Of course they monitor this site! I'd be pissed if they didn't. They are charged with enforcing guns laws, including the Brady bill which in the minds of the authors bans "assault weapons" including the AR15 by name. A site with the URL AR15.COM would be my first choice of websites to monitor (assuming I was trying to enforce a ridiculous law such as Brady) to look for idiots bragging about how they were circumventing the law. They are Americans too, and I don't think all of them agree with the law, they just choose to continue in a career that involves enforcing the POS. Most people with enough intelligence to score a nice fed job have at least some common sense. Anybody that has ever considered the Brady law knows that common sense is definately missing from it. But it's a job. My hope is that those that do the monitoring realize from what they see that we gun owners are not the hazard that the media makes up out to be. That's why I don't mind our moderators killing particularly vulgar or irresponsible threads.
A note to the monitors: Don't just read the second ammendment and arrive at a conclusion - go the extra step and read the Federalist Papers and find out for yourselves what the real intent of the founding fathers was. You might not like your job as much. I do, however, strongly support the enforcement of laws preventing felons and nut cases from owning guns. Thanks God GW's administration seems to recognize this.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:28:40 AM EDT
[#28]
yes we are oops said to much
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#29]
...ditto.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:50:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Who cares..........
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 4:24:19 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm not at liberty to divulge that information at this time as it may compromise our agents in he field...

Er....I mean... no comment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 4:29:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes, Big Brother Is Watching.

War is Peace.  Freedom is Slavery.  Ignorance is Strength.

Please stay in clear sight of this telescreen so that we can see you at all times.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 4:47:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Yes thay are watching you. But, it is not the FBI or BATF that does the most watching. The Secret Service publicly admits it does a great deal of Internet monitoring involving hundreds of operatives. I'm rather surprised no one has mentioned them yet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey Ed, rip out the hard drive to the forum server and burn it with all our IP addresses if the ATF or FBI ever come knocking. Thx.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#36]
I realize that the monitoring is mostly done with computer programs, but I'd love a job where all I had to do all day was read gun-related web pages.  Woo-hoo!  What a great job - unless, of course, you happen to be a gun hater.

Hey NSA!  You hiring?
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#37]
If they have nothing better to do than watch, tell them to come to my house I have a bunch of guns that need cleaned, grass mowed, yard weedwacked, rooms painted, new work bench built, laundry done, blah, blah, blah.
Might as well put them to good use. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:33:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Nah, ATF and the FBI have no use for any info spouted herein. HOwever, us folks from the planet (*&YHJKL&U*(&(*(*HJFE&R gather info on the boards quite often. NANU NANU
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#39]
i wish to show them that i use my right of free speech![-!-!-]
     if you use certain words in a conversation it raises a flag
   president,gun,bomb,fellatio ect.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Monitoring aside, Has there ever been in the history of gun-boards an admitted ATF/FBI/SS/NSA employee who was a poster? I have certainly never seen any. And I'm betting it's not because they are as secretive as most think, I'm thinking it's because most would start calling them a baby-killing-jack-booted-thug just because of who they work for. I've seen lotsa police, sheriffs, GIs, even a politician or two but never any of the above.
Chances are you come across a random fbi or atf etc. agent who has an interest in guns, he had absolutely nothing to do with killing kittens or waco or ruby ridge or the SLA etc. etc. and has absolutley zero interest building a profile of you or in what guns you own and what accessories that are on them, I'd say some of them are just like us, and like to bullshit and talk guns, cars, womenz all the time but can't say who they work for for fear of being made a pariah. Just like when you hit the 5th grade and made fun of and cast-out the kid who still wore toughskins. Prejudice comes in many forms and can screw up things you never even knew you had if you don't keep it in check.

I work for one of the largest power companies in the nation, I'm sure our electricity has killed thousands and our construction has destroyed many wetlands and other wildlife habitats, I don't see anyone complaining except a handful of hippies and the unabomber, and if I met one I'm sure they are not going to hold me personally responsible.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#41]
After Ruby Ridge they hired Lon Horiuchi to monitor this site. Watch for snipers!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#42]
They and every other watch group.

Kal-can DOJ - trying to learn something (idiots)

ADL - wants to list this as a hate group (Nuts)
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Yes, the ATF, the FBI, and others monitor this board.  All public information you give on this site, e-mail, and the rest, are in a data base somewhere.  You want to find out who the monitors are ( a dangerous and stupid game, I advise against it ) advertise an AR-15 receiver with "funny holes" over the selector. "don't know why it's there !"  You'll have a couple of inquirys in a hurry saying something to the effect of, " this is just what I've been looking for, I might be forced to take it off your hands, just tell me where to send the $ "  Anyone who thinks the forum is Our Own Little World, is an idiot.  The other group of people who make me laugh are the ones that think that if there was a real crisis, like a Waco X 10 crisis, that this board is where they could come for information.  This and the other boards would be the frist places crashed. If they didn't crash, the information would be so confused it would be worthless. If you don't believe me, look at the Radio Station Raid False Alarm, a few days ago.  If you want to be cool, get a ham radio licence and skip the board stuff.  This is ice cream and candy. And it's fun!  I like the boards, I like the people here, and I like gunsmithing as a hobby.  The people here are thoughtfull and mostly intellegent. The FBI and ATF already have my fingerprints, photograph, address, and phone #.  I have NFA firearms, purchased legally, tax paid, and I play by ALL the rules. This is not a crisis center and most of all, this is a PUBLIC forum. I'm a factory mechanic, by the way, not a govt. employee.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
911 Weknowwhoyouare Blvd.
Washington, D.C. 00001
Attn: Maxwell Smart
View Quote

Remember to lower the "cone of silence," and it is a secret between the me, Max, the Chief, and Agent 99.

I am sure that those people monitor most of the firearms bulletin boards either officially or unofficially.  I am sure there is some firearms enthusiatists in the ranks of the FBI/ATF/DoJ, Secret Service etc.  How many of us take a quick peak during work time or during lunch.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm sure they do monitor this site. I have heard some clicking noises on my phone lately, I wonder if it is related to my anti-gov, anti-leo comments I've made on this board lately.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Gee am I glad I gave out my other email address.  Can't have the same name on 2 email accounts.  So I am safe from that.  Lets see my guns.  Offically all I have is a ruger .22 [;)] but I am saving up for buy a new weapon.  Heaven forbid it is going to be an "assualt rifle."
[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:27:42 AM EDT
[#47]
ATF?, FBI?. You guys think small. We are all being monitered by the security agency with no name. The NSA goes to them for information.[X]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:30:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Wanted:

Person to surf the internet looking at Gun Sites all day long.  Competitive salary and cushy government benefits included as well as new computer and T1 internet connection.

Hmm, I wonder where they could find such a person. [thinking]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:33:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By uncle buck:
ATF?, FBI?. You guys think small. We are all being monitered by the security agency with no name. The NSA goes to them for information.[X]
View Quote

Damn straight. And last nite while we were all asleep, this agency had micro transmitters planted in our brains. These transmitters send our every thought to Janet Reno and Teddy Kennedy, who decide if we are allowed to live another day... ha ha ha ha ha , wait thats not funny.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top