[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
"they are especially watching all members with over 1000 posts!"

I am working as fast as I can...

You will just have to have patience [;D]

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I am shocked and outraged that my government would violate my privacy..........
i find that difficult to believe........
if they do, i'm sure it's for the children.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]
The ones you have to worry about monitoring are the true "hate groups" like the ADL who share their exaggerated and embellished information with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
ADL employees like the ANTI-GUN Mark Pitcavage, HELLO MARK!, who runs the ADL's Law Enforcement Resources Network (LEARN) sooner or later is going to cause another Waco incident.

Demonstrating their hatred for guns and survivalism they created an "Online Hate List" that came out with last year which included Alpine Aire Foods, the NRA Museum and Women Against Gun Control.

From the LEARN site:

"Some extremists and white supremacists are using the Internet to
                                           discuss the June 11 execution of Timothy McVeigh. [B]ADL's Internet
                                           Monitoring Unit, which works to expose and counteract online hate[/B],
                                           has culled the following examples of chats from Internet e-mail
                                           lists and bulletin boards."
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#5]
In case you guys were wondering about the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US", here is the url
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/
Its funny stuff!
And to those of you that wondered if the NSA was hiring, the answer is yes. http://www.nsa.gov

And unless you post your plans to blow up another govt building these agencies wont bother you.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#6]
well let them moniter these sites they have  file's on us now so they can add this to my file. [-!-!-] then kiss my [moon]. there! now they have a reason to burn me out of my home and shoot my kids.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe we should all go introduce ourselves to the local guys from each of these agencies. Then we could see each other as people. I have met the local FBI agent( out of Carson City) and carry his card in my wallet. He seemed like a nice enough guy and we talked guns and stuff. I'd go to that guy for help long before the good-ol' boy sheriff in my town.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, we have gathered information on you all. We know what you ate for breakfast last week. You cannot hide from big brother.

ALL YOUR FORUMS ARE BELONG TO US!
View Quote

I cant hide, but i can kill........
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In case you guys were wondering about the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US", here is the url
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/
View Quote

Here's some more -

[url]http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/[/url]
[url]http://hubert.retrogames.com/article.php?sid=1[/url]
[url]http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~pyang/base/allyourbase.swf[/url]
[url]http://www.sirlinksalot.net/ayb.html[/url]

And if that's still not enough for you -
[url]http://www.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?type=all&query=%22all+your+base+are+belong+to+us%22&exec=FAST+Search[/url]

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/allyourhanks.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe we should all go introduce ourselves to the local guys from each of these agencies. Then we could see each other as people. I have met the local FBI agent( out of Carson City) and carry his card in my wallet. He seemed like a nice enough guy and we talked guns and stuff. I'd go to that guy for help long before the good-ol' boy sheriff in my town.
View Quote

When infiltrating an organization or cultivating confidential informants rule #1 is; gain their trust.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#11]
What the hell was I thinking....I wonder if it's too late to change my "profile" info with AR15.com....Can I get a "do over"? My name really isn't Dave it is Bubbles [:X] and I live in Canada not Washington State.....o.k.? Can someone correct my profile please?
Thanks!

(P.S. My boss just walked in cause he heard me laughing so hard after reading this thread...great now I might lose my job too!)  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#12]
 I am a career LEO and in 26 years of service my interaction with the Feds have been  about 85% positive, especially the last 5 years or so. ANY Agency has its share of idiots  and politically motivated members, its not limited to the Feds.
 We are certainly not in the mainstream here in Montana but the Agents we have stationed here are happy to be here, and quite professional. They want to work  with the local Agencies and will go out of their way to do just that,

A few other things.....When I was back in the Republik of New Jersey 20+ years ago I had a freind who worked for SARCO, the big Surplus parts dealer in Sterling, NJ. They sold all sorts of MG parts through the mail with nothing more than a disclaimer. When Class 3 parts were sold  a copy of the receipt went to the ATF automatically. Then again that is Jersey.

One of the posters mentioned meeting and getting to know your local Agents. Not a bad idea. Maybe invite them out for a range session or just go to lunch . Communication is the first step.

FN

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#13]
McUZI is a fed.

He told me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I am a 12 year old boy looking for a father figure to play guns with and to take long showers with. I can meet you at the mall on Saturday. Ninja wall climbing boots a plus.

If that doesn't stir up some sh*t I don't know what will.

[b] * IDIOT DISCLAIMER [/B] I am actually well pass the age of consent...and heterosexual...but I am open minded if you have ninja wall climbing boots.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#15]
If you want to set them off you need to use key words at the end of all of your messages, emails, and phone calls.  I try to end all of my calls with a few of these choice phrases:

I must kill
the bomb is set to go of an noon
Praise Allah
Death to the great satan
I have the C4 and ANFO
The plan is on schedule
Do you have the anthrax
We can blow it up
the white house
ruby ridge
waco
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh, Oh.....Chimborazo dropped the dime on McUzi. [spank]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I must kill
the bomb is set to go of an noon
Praise Allah
Death to the great satan
I have the C4 and ANFO
The plan is on schedule
Do you have the anthrax
We can blow it up
the white house
ruby ridge
waco
View Quote

Call that a sig line? THIS is a sig line [;)]

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS,
Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense
Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer
Terrorism, DefCon V,Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert
Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP,
PEM, RSA,CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR,
GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA,
MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz,
Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID, Psyops, D-11, SERT, VIP,
ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV,
NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS, TDM. SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, TEXTA. ELF, LF,
MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg,
nitrate, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, nkvd, argus,
afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate
Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High
Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy,
Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video,SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE,CSE, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise,pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security,codes, Nuclear, 20,subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d,NATIA, NATOA, counterintelligence, industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., Juiliett Class
Submarine, Locks, loch, Ingram Mac-10, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX,penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord,RSP, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS,SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, DeltaForce, SEAL, virtual, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven, black-bag, TEMPSET, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN,Nike, Atlas, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton,LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB,USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS,IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI,Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon, SISMI,
FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, OAU,PFS, Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, Peering, 17,
312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut,SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package, chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#18]
As a taxpayer and therefore the employer of ATF and FBI, I certainly hope they ARE monitoring these boards and not just goofing off.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#19]
NoFFL...

I think that probably got their attention.

Your friend,
Bubbles [:X]
Somewhere Deep In The Woods
Saskatchewan Canada
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#20]
This (site) is a space-shuttle microscopic lens...to build profiles They have been logging our info for years![%|]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#21]
NoFFL, are the black helicopters flying over your house, bunker, or Main Headquarters yet?

[:P]

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Come in NoFFL....Come in NoFFL.....NoFFL do you read me?.....click your transponder two times if you need to maintain radio silence.....(silence)....Oh my g*d....they must have gotten him!
Platform 389 called it right....the helicopters got him!

This is Bubbles [:X] signing out from Nova Scotia....er,uh Saskatchewan or wherever I said I was from....
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#23]
They've got to be!  there's no way a site like AR15.com exists without them checking in on it.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Frank in Montana:We are certainly not in the mainstream here in Montana but the Agents we have stationed here are happy to be here, and quite professional. They want to work  with the local Agencies and will go out of their way to do just that
View Quote

No kidding. Thats because they accomplish very little without the help/cooperation of local cops. Feds in my experience(yes, I have some too) have zero street savy. All they have going for them over locals is the resources that the federal government can afford to pay for.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this where I can post my resume or ask for an application for the Federal government?  If they are monitering us, I need another dead end job where I can just harass, bully, and screw peoples' lives up.  In other words, I would rather f@#k you guys up instead the citizens we are here to protect.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Hell...this site was created by those wanting to watch us. The set the table...and you sit down to eat.

Two words: Bilderberger Group. They run everything.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah Bohica's got a point. Maybe the whole reason for AR15.com is so that the feds can watch everyone that owns an AR! Looks like I'd better stop coming here. . .

I hate you ATF people. You're a bunch of poopoo heads. Nyah Nyah!! I poop in your face. POP!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#28]
well, if the guys monitering are anything like my friend who works for the fbi, they are all fat, out of shape and only monitering because the satellite tv is out for the moment. i dont think anyone with any actual skills that works for the feds really gives a damn.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
McUZI is a fed.

He told me.
View Quote

He is Black too !
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey Bohica...listen to me...."Go See a Doctor" ...O.K.?
You know I'm the one who really cares about you...right???
Bilderberger Corp. .....let it go Bohica...let it go.......
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#31]
RBad...You are a f'king idiot...Got it? Any Questions? Good. Go Home.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#32]
By the way, who is the head of the ATF now anyway? Does Bush have anything to do with that or is the position just a civil service job??
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Good Lord RBad...First that idiot congressman defector b*stard from VT ...NOW YOU!....Vermont will never recover. Figures though...Racist State VT [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Keep records and receipts on everything you buy/sell. If you sell at any gun show be especially careful who you sell to. Get proper identification, at least a driver licence, due to selling to someone out of state is illegal. As long as you follow the rules you should not have any problems. Just good ol common sence.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#35]

db sez...

Carnivore this...

Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate, presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b, amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose, nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars, rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration, assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission, communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118, claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices, boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti, Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60, RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Awarehouse, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Donaldson, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce,

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#36]
an this...

Lacrosse, Bunker, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z-200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah,

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#37]
an this...

MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met, CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe, BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, no|d, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO, burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton, 2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale, IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800, Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC, Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox, Tajik, +=, Blacklisted 411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu, muezzin, Retinal Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS, Reprieve, NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse, NSDM, l0ck, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press-release, WISDIM, burned, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet, ISM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas, jihad, SDI, BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer, bullion, 3, NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS, Planet-1, ISTA, rs9512c, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro, Toeffler, Rebollo, sorot, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N - 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA, INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, $ @, data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack, TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF, unclassified, Sayeret Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan, guest, utopia,

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#38]
an this...

NSG, orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, UNSCOM, Fukuyama, Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms, MITM, NARF, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM, Parvus, NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis,
DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron, Chicago Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL, K3, Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro, ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM, Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA, Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate, speedbump, joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415, ladylove, filofax, Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat'Kal, Unit 669, Sayeret Golani, Lanceros, Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom, ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6, Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz., cocaine, $, impact, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, ST1, assassinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, Johohonbu, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375, Peering, CSC, Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM, GSGI, DST, MITI, JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon, 310, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD, EG&G, ISEP, blackjack, Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary, honor, Templar, THAAD, package, CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS, chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops, DCSS, DPSD, LIF, PRIME, SURVIAC, telex, SP4, Analyzer, embassy, Golf, B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU, Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, EPL, SPINTCOM, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, SO13, Rojdykarna, airframe, 510, EuroFed, Avi, shelter, Crypto AG.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
RBad...You are a f'king idiot...Got it? Any Questions? Good. Go Home.
View Quote

Yes.  I have several questions:

1. Have you always been a loser?

2. Can I come and live with you?

3. Can you please send us some naked pics of your mother for [url]www.McUZI.com[/url] -- we are running short of pictures for our Fat Chicks Forum.

Thank you and have a nice day.  [moon]

Vermont RULES !  

Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Who do you think the spys are? active members? lurkers? cant just be mcspy? miss spy?
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#41]
COME ON!!!  Do you think that a person is actually going through everthing???  I don't think so.

Simply put, it's a computer.  

It's the only thing that can sort through the hundred of thousands of posts from every single forum out there......from music to guns.  And when it finds something 'interesting'.....it flags down the 'operator' and they do a check...I assume.

These words here will trigger something (most likely):

Bomb
Washington DC

But it's an example.  (Too bad that plane didn't really crash on the White House any better.....remember that one when Billy was there).
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
COME ON!!!  Do you think that a person is actually going through everthing???  I don't think so.

Simply put, it's a computer.  

It's the only thing that can sort through the hundred of thousands of posts from every single forum out there......from music to guns.  And when it finds something 'interesting'.....it flags down the 'operator' and they do a check...I assume.

These words here will trigger something (most likely):

Bomb
Washington DC

But it's an example.  (Too bad that plane didn't really crash on the White House any better.....remember that one when Billy was there).
View Quote

Can you be certain of that? the govt. does spend money in some really weird ways. They could have a guy who's a gun nut like us surfing the gun sites when off duity. Hell if it was my job, I'd think it's the best job in the world. It's not my job and I do it for free!
You never know.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:49:35 AM EDT
[#44]
db, are the black helicopters over your house, bunker, or Main Headquarters yet?[:P]

Wait a minute...  Didn't we do this before?[;D]

Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Black chopper! Hell they keep buzzin me with an black A-10! I also see a couple of black RV's parked about a half mile away. Think they're trying to tell me somthing?[:)][:)][:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Well I for one would be disapointed if they were not watching this site. They could see what real freedom loving people are really like despite a few bad apples. Maybe some of the brainwashed toads would actually wake one morning and realize they are contributing to the downfall of their own country and the Constitution.

Although I believe there are some good people in the NSA, FBI, and CIA that must look out for threats to national security from terrorist. My main beef is with those misguided weasels in the ATF. Could not make it in the combat arms MOS's, FBI, CIA, etc. So they play cowboys and indians with the ATF badge. I have more respect for the common policeman. In fact, I like the common policemans job description they actually provide the community a service. Like all jobs there are good police that are good at their jobs and there are those who are not good so good.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Our govt isn't the only ones probably.  I bet you a big thick steak (or a nice salad for you veg.) that the UN is watching the guns sites.  Shoot, we post what we own.....pics and all too.

Link Posted: 7/1/2001 12:16:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Our govt isn't the only ones probably.  I bet you a big thick steak (or a nice salad for you veg.) that the UN is watching the guns sites.  Shoot, we post what we own.....pics and all too.

View Quote

HOOOO man that soundssss so good!!!
A BIG THICK(BUT IT'S GOTTTA BE RARE RARE RARE)STEAK, NICE SALAD ON THE SIDE.

Now you spoiled it UN!, UN! ah I'll have a cup of "kofi" with that steak
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:15:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Again, I remind you:

The [b][red]"FurBurgers"[/red][/b] run the world...
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:15:12 AM EDT
[#50]
I wonder if there is a way to see if your on the list and I wonder who has the list I pretty sure I'm on it I think if you go to the terrorist handbook web site you get put on it.

oops
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top