Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/28/2001 9:19:02 AM EDT
Gun Fun At Chicago Gay Pride Day 2001 [url]www.concealcarry.org/gaypride2001.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:23:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2001 9:36:04 AM EDT by burn]
what does the pink gun stand for? Gay Gun owners? I guess not I just read the site. its to symbolize guns owners as good law abiding citizens...my bad edited for my stupidity
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:27:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By burn: what does the pink gun stand for? Gay Gunowners?
View Quote
Yes. See: [url]www.pinkpistols.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:30:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:50:17 AM EDT
I lived in Chicago for several years. Gun laws suck in the entire state and even worse in Chicago. The PRC(chicago) doesn't even allow handguns within city limits other than cops. I wonder how come handgun violence is so bad if hanguns are illegal. Oh, yeah, that's right, criminals don't obey laws. Stupid Daleys. Anyway, what I meant to write was that most of these folks didn't get dressed up for this parade. There are entire sections of town where people are wierdo's on a daily basis. (If you're ever in town drive down to Clark and Belmont and just walk in any randomly picked store and you'll see what I mean. Leather shops, gay bars, piercing studios, bondage misressess, etc.) It's certainly a different lifestyle, but I guess if they'll fight for gun rights more power to them. Clay (also an unrepentant heterosexual who loves his LWFM!)
Top Top