Posted: 6/27/2001 5:35:47 PM EDT

[img]http://www.killerpaintball.atfreeweb.com/bm2k.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Paint ball marking gun!

[):)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a .68 Calibre SA Paintball gun. I wasn't able to determine if it was CO2 or NO2.
I would guess it is a nitrous gun.

What is the range on that mother? We were playing against nitrous guys last month and they trapped us pretty well with their long range fire.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
A Bushmaster 2K
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Upon closer inspection it appears to have: CIP manufactured Vertical Regulator Adapter; LPR Adjuster; Wide "Sweet Spot" Trigger; a Max-Flow HPA System utilizing 32 Degree Gauges; OTP Locking Ring and KAPP fittings; Redz Tank Cover and a LAPCO Drop Forward Stock;  Barrel is a DYE 12" "Boomstick" for smaller paint; and a LP Regulator, the AirAmerica Vigilante with LP Spring. Finished off with a pair of APP two-piece 45 grips.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
that is one really sweet gun. I was playin 1 on 1 with a guy using that thing on 3 shot bursts... hehe the trigger pull was so light that it would fire if you were running and the trigger bounced.. hehe
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The wease knows his shit!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
That BM2K is owned by Terry from G3 Paintball.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Upon closer inspection it appears to have: CIP manufactured Vertical Regulator Adapter; LPR Adjuster; Wide "Sweet Spot" Trigger; a Max-Flow HPA System utilizing 32 Degree Gauges; OTP Locking Ring and KAPP fittings; Redz Tank Cover and a LAPCO Drop Forward Stock;  Barrel is a DYE 12" "Boomstick" for smaller paint; and a LP Regulator, the AirAmerica Vigilante with LP Spring. Finished off with a pair of APP two-piece 45 grips.
View Quote

[b][red][size=5]HEY![/size=5][/red][/b]
[size=3]NO FAIR CHEATING BY LOOKING AT THE IMAGE SOURCE![/size=3]

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Cheating?
Who?
Me?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Cheating?
Who?
Me?
View Quote

Alright, smartypants......
WHAT'S THIS THEN?????????????

[img]http://0whome0.homestead.com/files/001.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top