Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/27/2001 12:44:13 PM EST
OK I know what kind of AR-15 I'm going to buy.I know what type of barrel I'm going to buy. I don't know if I should get the NM trigger. This is what I'm going with right now A RRA upper with a flat top 20" barrel and a RRA lower with or without the NM trigger. I'm right now just going to use this gun for plinking and 300yd shots and just having fun with friends and do a little target shooting. Now I was told the NM trigger is only good if your going to use it for bench rest shooting now that is what I was told. Now I think I would get the NM trigger if I did buy the bull barrel but is it worth spending $70+ for this for a stock AR-15. Tell me what you think.Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:49:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By tayous1: . Now I was told the NM trigger is only good if your going to use it for bench rest shooting now that is what I was told. ...is it worth spending $70+ for this for a stock AR-15. Tell me what you think.Thanks for the help.
View Quote
Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only half of what you read [:D] The NM trigger is a great addition to your AR IF you ACTUALLY WANT TO HIT YOUR TARGET. The stock trigger pull is hard and gritty, and tends toward inaccuracy. At $78, the RRA trigger is a great buy. I have one and love it. Oh, BTW - its on my M4gery. ALL my AR's will have the NM trigger.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:50:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/27/2001 12:48:57 PM EST by JDP]
. It will be one of the best things you can do for your gun. Get it!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 1:00:25 PM EST
Thank I know now that I'm going to get it and maybe Ill get that varmint barrel also.
Top Top