Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/25/2001 1:57:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/25/2001 1:55:14 AM EDT by FrankTheSpank]
[url]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/Neil%20Young%20-%20Old%20man.mp3[/url] [i]Full MP3[/i] ARTIST: Neil Young TITLE: Old Man Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were Old man look at my life Twenty four and there's so much more Live alone in a paradise That makes me think of two Love lost, such a cost Give me things that don't get lost Like a coin that won't get tossed Rolling home to you Old man take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you I need someone to love me the whole day through Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true Lullabies, look in your eyes Run around the same old town Doesn't mean that much to me To mean that much to you I've been first and last Look at how the time goes past But I'm all alone at last Rolling home to you
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:05:24 AM EDT
Geez Frank, it's Monday night. Go to bed. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:37:17 AM EDT
Damnit, I just got that song out of my mind, now here we go again!
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:02:56 AM EDT
Download the MP3 and get it outta yer system :)
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:25:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/25/2001 4:26:09 AM EDT by 95thFoot]
Yep, Ol' Neil writes some great stuff- remember his song "Cinnamon Girl"? "Ten silver saxes, a bass with a bow. The drummer relaxes in between shows with the Cinnamon Girl." Of course, let us not forget "Kennedy Girl", by Niel Down (sic)... "I wanna live with a Kennedy Girl. Plenty of money the rest of my life with a Kennedy Girl. Sister or cousin, don't matter to me, On every branch of the family tree there are Kennedy Girls..." YIKES!
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 5:57:31 AM EDT
:)
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:05:27 AM EDT
Yep!..Frank!...I can hear Neil singing in my head right now. Hard to forget those good old songs.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 11:37:24 AM EDT
[b]Why can't they write good songs like this anymore? [/b] Because it is apparent no song writers have any talent nowadays.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 11:40:27 AM EDT
Neil Young - ?!!! [b]"A Southern Man don't need him around, anyhow."[/b] [;)]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:28:46 PM EDT
I'm woven in a fantasy, I can't believe the things I see The path that I have chosen now has led me to a wall And with each passing day I feel a little more like something dear was lost It rises now before me, a dark and silent barrier between All I am, and all that I would ever want to be It's just a travesty, towering, marking off the boundaries my spirit would erase To pass beyond is what I seek, I fear that I may be too weak And those are few who've seen it through to glimpse the other side, The promised land is waiting like a maiden that is soon to be a bride The moment is a masterpiece, the weight of indecision's in the air It's standing there, the symbol and the sum of all that's me It's just a travesty, towering, blocking out the light and blinding me I want to see Gold and diamonds cast a spell, it's not for me I know it well The treasures that I seek are waiting on the other side There's more than I can measure in the treasure of the love that I can find And though it's always been with me, I must tear down the wall and let it be All I am, and all that I was ever meant to be, in harmony Shining true and smiling back at all who wait to cross There is no loss
Top Top