Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2001 12:11:58 PM EDT
OK here goes ...... everyone talks about the SHTF but I think a lot of this is already happening look at PRK and some others...if the goverment goes onto a persons property with trumpted up charges or in secret. and a man grabs his trusty AR and escapes goes to the media but in the process he kills some LEO thats trying to stop him, even though he believes and claims the goverment is trying to kill him or condem him for what ever reason...he gets banned a pshyco or a crazy and a murderer. theres almost no way to tell if its a conspericy or if he's just a fruit cake... people may complain but they dont do anything this includeds myself.....so i wonder if the SHTF isnt some all out war but just a little at a time sneakin up on us until its to late. to few of us, to many of them and thier brain washed followers....so whats your opinion when to do say enough when do we make a stand?

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, now that you've told them you've figured it out, I bet you'll have an "accident" or a "heart attack" within the week.  

Sorry guy.  "They" can't have you going around telling the proles what's going on.

[sniper]  (We need a tinfoilhat emoticon)
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Hard to say, but coincidentally a small group of us were discussing this very thing last night at work.  The concensus was to be sure to be alright w/ God when you truly do decide that enough is enough.  I'm not trying to be radical, mind you, nor am I promoting or condoning what happened (as there are always 2 sides to every story;)  but this very nation was originally built by a considerably small & perhaps a little naive group of people who were willing to fight & die for what they believed in.  In the very end, it will be the relationship you have w/ The Almighty that determines your true fate.
And that's all I have to say about that...
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i guess i did forget my tin foil hat...im not really one for conpericy theories...its just hard for me to think of the SHTF in an all out war/gun grab/or what ever maybee im just complacent.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
so whats your opinion when to do say enough when do we make a stand?
View Quote

The time is when there is no place to go but out.  Right now, if you don't like what's going on in PRK, you move.  Come here to Indiana where you can have all the weapons you want and it's easy to get a CCW permit.  However, once every state becomes so restrictive that no one can move to improved conditions, then it's time to resist.  We'll either die trying or effect real change.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
And by that time Commish, it will be all but to late.  Our weapons will have been taken to make scrap metal for more tv's for the welfare dependants, and our land will be overrun with scum.

The time really is right now, while we are still strong.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And by that time Commish, it will be all but to late.  Our weapons will have been taken to make scrap metal for more tv's for the welfare dependants, and our land will be overrun with scum.

View Quote

Are you going to fire the first shot..are you going to take command...this is what I mean im not willing to do either of these things(YET!) but I dont know when to do it. I hope it never gets there...all I want is to be left alone to go shoot when I want. Hunt, swim or whatever when I want. but I know this is not so...people have to fight for freedom it has always been this way because of evil people.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know what the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is?  About 10% of the population, and support from outside the country.  Right now the percentage of people who support active opposition to the government is probably less than 1% of the population - way too low.  Uncle Sugar hasn't gotten oppressive enough to anger a sufficient fraction of the population - and they don't plan to.  "Boiling the frog" seems to work just fine.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Tin Foil hat icon test

[img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/tfh.gif[/img]

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top