Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2001 12:02:21 PM EDT
Was the cry yesterday around 1500 hrs.. 24 hrs.
later they are up to 36 people. This could be an
inflated figure because of the penchant for
multiple personalities to sign in.
The owner wistfully expressed his desire for the
thousands of lurkers to sign in which would
rival the amount of people on AR15.com..
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
THE BURN IS HERE
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF?!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What the hell are you talking about??

DK [>:/]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#4]
why?  who cares?

You can see who's logged on by check the bottom of the main page.

There are 81 Users and 249 Guests browsing the boards.
Big_Bear, Imbrog|io, JonnieGTyler, NomadWarrior, e9999, spider, Jewbroni, Aviator, Invictus, burn, Grin&Barrett, SeanTX, The Commissioner, 45nut, Rifles4Me, jeep92, MCC2U, pigshooter, bullgazer, Butkus 51, Righteous Kill, ARChoo, Tman, HANGFIRE, ajp3jeh, arbob, oneshot1kill, madman kirk, SGB, Wyo, KurtsKustom, Waldo, MrGlory, littlemarine, Mudboy, ECS, Bud, srgreg1, LARRY G, entropy762, ApacheBL, CITADELGRAD87, Waverunner, nurse, jadams951, havoc, McSniper71, CavVet, ronemus, z71rat, thebeekeeper1, PbRx, Rocketman, Ezra Coli, lordtrader, Matt VDW, Brick, HS85, JLA, OldCorpsJoe, Zoub, Fox, kpel308, ABN-RGR, CassidyGT, jomeokee, ArmyOrdGuy, jjw, NY Patriot, Juggernaut, BBURN, cmymud, zougou, nutsack, fireslow, NO-AR-:(, csimpson, paspecops, Marksman14, cutter, HighlandMac
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey!!! look at that I was there!!!!

uh.....WTF is he talking about??
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are the womenz?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
And the point of this is what?

Six
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I am talking about mcuzi.com you mcstupids![smoke]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
The jetblast overhead is deafening...
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Is this bad?  Sometimes I remain 'logged on' and run to Court for a coupla' hours.

If you look at the logged on forum it may appear that I am manning the boards, when I'm actually downtown Dallas fighting for the rights of the downtrodden, yada, yada, yada.

Like right now, it appears I'm here, but I'm actually in my best friend's back yard fixing hamburgers for supper![:D]

Eric The(VirtualNextDoorNeighbor)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Hangfire...You kill me.
I have yet to read one of your posts where I don't laugh out loud.

Do you think I care about you nearly as much as you do about me>?

BTW- WARNING---
1 more post about McUZI.com, and bat things happen to your computer via your e-mail.
I am getting sick of your pathetic ass.
I am going not only to have your computer torn down, but I will forward your home address to the FBI for no reason. ATF too.
Just your home addres with nothing else in the e-mail.

That should be fun.

Think I won't ??

[:D] [:D]

Loser. If it werent; for me, you would have no life.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:27:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone got their little internet feelings hurt.....WAAAAAAAAHHH

RLTW
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#18]
[>(][:D][>(][:D][>(][:D][>(][:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

BTW- WARNING---
1 more post about McUZI.com, and bat things happen to your computer via your e-mail.
View Quote

MCLOSER.com BLOWS
You befouled, vitiated poltroon. You blighted malodorous, mephitic recreant. You are a festering boil on the ASS of all humanity. You have all the backbone of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent simpleton. Would that I could change my species, just so that I might not be associated with you. The stupendous, confounding magnitude of your insipidness astonishes me. I cannot believe that anyone could muster such a prodigious, astounding level of stupidity. If you were any more asinine or incogitant, you would surely have been put to death long ago. Your vapidity has gone so far beyond any previous boundaries of puerility and nugacity as to banish any and all chances of an intelligent thought from your head. Even the most hardened of regulars unquestionably cannot believe your fatuousness and illogicality. Your opinions do nothing but lend credence to the overwhelming fact that you are such a driveling simpleton that you cannot find your ASS with both hands and a road map. You are the very pinnacle of insensateness.
You are the model of banality and subnormality. I am aghast at your apparent ability to insert your own head into your own rectum at will. There cannot be even a fragment of intellectuality or perspicacity to be found within the gaping void which should contain your brain. It amazes me that you are able to perform even the most facile of everyday functions with your exorbitantly disadvantaged and gormless lack of intellect. You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, "I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel". You are a canker sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum, and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#21]
wow.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#22]
WOW!

Insults are a LOT more fun than threats!!!

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Rip,

Nicely said.

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been gone for a couple of weeks. I must have missed something?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Yep. One from Canada.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
WELL, McuzioOogrowinggrassdangfirejr,
no witty comeback ?
no pathetic attemt at humor ?
no pics ?
do not go gentle into the good night...
RAGE RAGE !!!
[x]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL!
YOu fuckers really buy that!?!?!?!

That circulated in an e-mail a while back.
Cut--Copy--And paste...Add the name of the person on the little BBS that you are mad at, and VIOLA!
You can appear to be smarter then you really are.
Watch.

RIPMEYER, you are scum.
You befouled, vitiated poltroon. You blighted malodorous, mephitic recreant. You are a festering boil on the ASS of all humanity. You have all the backbone of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent simpleton. Would that I could change my species, just so that I might not be associated with you. The stupendous, confounding magnitude of your insipidness astonishes me. I cannot believe that anyone could muster such a prodigious, astounding level of stupidity. If you were any more asinine or incogitant, you would surely have been put to death long ago. Your vapidity has gone so far beyond any previous boundaries of puerility and nugacity as to banish any and all chances of an intelligent thought from your head. Even the most hardened of regulars unquestionably cannot believe your fatuousness and illogicality. Your opinions do nothing but lend credence to the overwhelming fact that you are such a driveling simpleton that you cannot find your ASS with both hands and a road map. You are the very pinnacle of insensateness.
You are the model of banality and subnormality. I am aghast at your apparent ability to insert your own head into your own rectum at will. There cannot be even a fragment of intellectuality or perspicacity to be found within the gaping void which should contain your brain. It amazes me that you are able to perform even the most facile of everyday functions with your exorbitantly disadvantaged and gormless lack of intellect. You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, "I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel". You are a canker sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum, and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little wormblah blah blah

Or how about this???

Hangfire, you are an ass.
You befouled, vitiated poltroon. You blighted malodorous, mephitic recreant. You are a festering boil on the ASS of all humanity. You have all the backbone of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent simpleton. Would that I could change my species, just so that I might not be associated with you. The stupendous, confounding magnitude of your insipidness astonishes me. I cannot believe that anyone could muster sblah blah blah

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#29]
what a lame ass comeback...
at least come up with something new, dont just take his smack and recycle it.
I expect more from a senior troll
how about some pics ? yea, thats it !! when all else fails, post some doctored pics !!!!
BUHBYE
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By _McUZI/Loser:
LOL!
YOu fuckers really buy that!?!?!?!
RIPMEYER, you are scum
View Quote

Hit a little too close to home huh?

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... you didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate,
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And the point of this is what?

Six
View Quote

so people can rack up da posts?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#33]
C'mon RipMeyer, let it out.   Tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Got my LEGP !!!
[bounce] [bounce] [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
C'mon RipMeyer, let it out.   Tell us how you really feel.
View Quote

Naw, He needs time to recover. Maybe later.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel like I'm back in the early seventies when all I could say was "oh wow man!"

Now... Tell us how you really feel.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've been gone for a couple of weeks. I must have missed something?
View Quote

Well YEA!! Like the last couple a weeks Dude!!

DK [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#39]
LOL!  God help me I love it so.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#40]
This kind of stuff is what keeps me coming back. Idiotic droolings from McUzi or whoever he calls himself this week. Long live the McLosers....

RLTW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top