Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 8:07:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's disgusting, why did you look at it?

I REGULARLY see posts here that either will annoy me, or I just don't care about.

Guess what?  I don't click on them.

Worry about yourself.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Sound very sincere from someone with a name like "SLASHER".....

John
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]
The whole point isn't to take "joy" in seeing a beheading.  The point is to see how brutal some groups can be, and to make people, especially enlists, understand the true brutalness of war.

Oh, and by the way, it's a "General Discussion" forum.  If you didn't look, then why do you want it gone?  You didn't click it, thus you were not affected by its presence.  In other words...

You are the weakest link...G'bye
[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The point the man was making was it is fucking SICK that there is so much interest in seeing a kid beheaded.

I agree.
Let it die.
That shit was evil.
I don't need to watch someone molest a child just to know it goes on.
That video was pure evil at it's souls core.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that this kind of thing should be seen more around places like this, anywhere that we have "armchair warriors" talking revolution.

Sure I'm an AW also, and seeing that makes me want to fight hard at the ballot box so that I'll never have to see any violence down the road.

Call it a catalyst for action.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think that this kind of thing should be seen more around places like this, anywhere that we have "armchair warriors" talking revolution.

Sure I'm an AW also, and seeing that makes me want to fight hard at the ballot box so that I'll never have to see any violence down the road.

Call it a catalyst for action.
View Quote

I totally agree that there is an element of "pretend" whenever guys start spouting off about "cold, dead hands..."

But c'mon!!

[img]http://www.fsb.ru/history/book/white/2-3-1.jpg[/img]

This was a living kid, who was beheaded and the process videotaped for others to see.

Some things are sacred.
Death is one of them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, McUZI is offended at something. Maybe this should give you pause to think about all the crap that you post.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
oops! busted Uzi, boomer has a valid point there

[pyro]

BTW, I'd vote for Jewbroni [:)]

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow, McUZI is offended at something. Maybe this should give you pause to think about all the crap that you post.
View Quote

LOL!
You must've been the reeeeeeeeeeeal dumb looking guy in the pic...

If you are saying the stuff I post is on par with this, i'll make you a deal...

You can call me a "niggger" if I can cut your head off.

Sound good?
Sound like the same thing??

Idiot.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#12]
What's wrong, McUZI?

Don't you like looking at the ultimate end result of the racism, bigotry, and hate that you so love to espouse?

Hypocrite.

Or maybe you're just an idiot who can't add two and two or link cause and effect.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Disgusting is an understatement! You know what it brought to mind. The Nacole Brown Simpson murder. She was almost beheaded as well. Everytime I see the sick son of a bitch with his drug and women problems makes me want to puke.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What's wrong, McUZI?

Don't you like looking at the ultimate end result of the racism, bigotry, and hate that you so love to espouse?

Hypocrite.

Or maybe you're just an idiot who can't add two and two or link cause and effect.
View Quote

Your forcing me to be brutally honest here...

There is a video on my site of a pack of Africans acting like savages, and shooting and spearing some poor African to death. It looked like it was in maybe Somalia??
To be honest, that dosen't bother me.

But seeing that kid did.
I don't really care about those who kill "them" because I don't like "them"-
"They" aren't my friends
"They" arent my nieghbors-
So if this was a racist video of the beheading of one of "them", I wouldn't care at all.

This was different.
That kid could have been my friend, or my brother.
I could identify with it, so it affected me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Disgusting is an understatement! You know what it brought to mind. The Nacole Brown Simpson murder. She was almost beheaded as well. Everytime I see the sick son of a bitch with his drug and women problems makes me want to puke.
View Quote

for the last time:
OJ didn't do it. it was his SON
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome to a glimpse into some of the true inner atrocities of man.
Did it offend anyone? Did it make you wanna curl up with a teddy bear like you did when you were 7 years old and pretend its gonna be alright? Did it offend your sense of civility?
Gentlemen, the man is dead, he met his end.
This type of stuff happens DAILY, right here in America even. Sometimes in worse ways than that.
Just ask a rape/stabbing murder victim. Oh, you can't, their dead too.
Well, this time, you saw it. And guess what, it isn't going away. Is it evil? Yes, it is evil.
Know what? We humans have been evil since conception. From Atilla the Hun and his atrocities, to the atrocities of the third reich, and beyond. Your a student of history you say? Then you should well know better than I that the glimpse of carnal enveloping horror you just viewed is nothing new, in fact, it is very old in our long illustrious careers of carnage against ourselves. The only diffrence is, this time, instead of reading about it and detaching yourself, not letting your mind envision how truly horrific it is, you saw first hand what it is like. For those of you that claim to be tough men, if you did not accept this as a first hand look into the horror that you mau face in open armed conflict, the attrocities that one man can purpetrate on another, then maybe it is time to rethink your position. When mans carnal instict to destroy and retribute shows its ugly face, this is the result. For those of you that are physically strong, but found yourself weakened by this video, maybe it is time to focus on some inner mental strenght.
Did this video bother me? Yes, it did. What did I do about it? Did I block it out or pretend it wasn't real, or post on a website that it should go away, oh please, just make it go away? No, I sat down, analized the circumstances,watched it a few more times, and dealt with the reality of it. The soldier died a horrible, greusome death. But, bottom line, he is dead. Chalk it up, take your lessons, and move out and draw fire. If some of you ever get the open conflict that you so readily call for, you sill see carnage like this and maybe worse. You will see bodies blown apart by 155mm rounds, guys dragging their guts across the ground screaming for mom and God and and help. And for those extra special people, you might have to slip up and cut a throat like that yourself. If this pure, evil video made you squirm, then watch it again and understand it and make your resolve. Do not surrender, do not give up. It is better to be cut down by gunfire and die in 45 seconds than to experience the terror he did by getting captured. Did I learn a lesson by watching this? Yes, I did. I will never surrender. Scouts Out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#17]
To those of you who don't like viewing this kind of reality:

[size=4][red]GO BACK TO OSTRICH WORLD[/red][/size=4]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey, it's happens everyday. Did'nt see the video but you dont know who the guy was, he could have killed some kid, raped some women or bombed city hall. Better way to go than to be burned alive! That just might be the way they do it over there.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Good replies Colt Shorty and c Rion, hey Rion, try a paragraph break, reading your post is likely to give one a headache, please?

Geez, how did McUzi get into my string?  Go infect something else.  I make sure to avoid your posts because I don't want the virus that comes with your posts:  Adolescent bickering.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#20]
See, this is what you clowns don't seem to get.
You think by hollering
"IT'S THE REAL WORLD!!!!!! IT GOES ON!! YOU ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!" that makes you out to look like some tough, bad-ass.
Well, it dosen't.

See, I know child-mollesting goes on. But I don't need to see a video of it as a reminder.

I know car accidents happen, but I really don't like seeing video's of them.

I know people kill themselves. But I have no desire to show anyone a MPEG Movie of it in the act.

Yes, sick shit goes on in the world. Yep, it's horrible, and yeah. Sometimes it get's caught on video tape.
I saw it out of morbid curiosity.

"Was it really as bad as they all say??"

...and I saw it and the answer was it was worse.
So what are you guys who justify this by saying "BALH BLAH BLAH IT'S THE REAL WORLD" trying to say, or prove?

No one is calling to "outlaw" the video.
I think there are just some of us (and I realize I am in a minority here, so you all can kiss my ass) who believe that certian things deem respect.
If for no other reason then for the sake of the dude who was killed.
Don't try to justify it in your mind by saying
"Ohhhhhhh...well....He could've been a R_A_P_I_S_T!!!..."

We don't know that. All we know is that he was a soldier. A soldier like any of us have been, or could one day be.
To propagate a movie of a soldiers death to satisfy the morbid curiosity of the masses is disrespectful to the man that had to die to provide you with that 12 seconds of "entertainment".
It's fucking sick, and if this is what we as a collective society have come to, I hope we all get nuked.

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#21]
[sleep]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
[sleep]
View Quote

Yeah.
Checkmate, bitch.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Never once did I say I found it entertaining.
It isn't. Fighting and dieing isn't entertainment. But I also do not try to pay homage to the act by holding it to some sort of higher sacred standard. And your final statement was typical. That which we do not understand, we seek to destroy. You do not understand how you can feel so much anghst, yet others around you do not. So, you want to just nuke, "read destroy", society because you can not understand how they do not feel the same type of mind wrenching emotion that you do.

If it has traumatized you that bad, seek therapy.

It is obvious that the solice and parralel reactions to the event that you seek aren't going to be found here. Have a happy day.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#24]
[B]Never once did I say I found it entertaining.
It isn't. Fighting and dieing isn't entertainment. But I also do not try to pay homage to the act by holding it to some sort of higher sacred standard.[/B]

Negatory good buddy. It wasn't an "act"- It was a "person"--Further proof of desensitazation. Showing that wasn't paying any respect to any "act"--It was disrespecting a soldier in his most personal time--Death.

[B] your final staement was typical. That which we do not understand...[/B],

Cutting a kids head off isn't too hard to understand.

[B]...we seek to destroy. You do not understand how you can feel so much anghst, yet others around you do not.[/B]

I no not feel any life altering emotion about this. You are saying I am because it would make me look like a "sissy"--Further proof that those who stand on the behalf of such things are doing so out of "Look-At-Me!!I'm-TOUGH" bravado. Lame

[B]So, you want to just nuke, "read destroy", civilization because you can not understand how they do not feel the same type of mind wrenching emotion that you do.[/B]

MIND WRENCHING EMOTION!!
ROTFLMAO!!
Boy! Maybe one day if I eat my spinich, I can be tough like you!!
Sorry pard. No mind wrenching emotion here.
BTW- There was a time when civilazation would have the same feelings about this thing as I do--But we have devolved into desensatized heddonist animals. Like you, thankfully not me.

[B]If it has traumatized you that bad, seek therapy.[/B]

Again. Biiiiiiiiiiiiig tough strong man.

[B]It is obvious that the solice and parralel reactions to the event that you seek isn't going to be found here. Have a happy day.[/B]

Ohhhhhh, I disagree. There are a few people out there left who feel the same.
They just don't want to stand up, for fear that someone like you will say they are having "mind wrenching" emotions.
It is lame, man. YOu can try to quantify this shit all you want, but it is just wrong.
And goes against any descency we as civilized humans have come to accept.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, I tried to be nice, but oh well, I just ate my spinach.
Quit whining like a bitch. You don't like what happened, quit talking about it and forget it.
At one time civilization was worse than this. Public hangings,burned at the stake, etc, etc etc.
Your whining like a coddled pussy.
Get your mind right and fucking deal with what you saw, pardner.
And as far as what we have come to accept as civilized, we traded the need for carnage, death and destruction for a disconnected version. Violence in movies, video games, etc.
Then someone sees that shit for real and they whine and moan about how everyone else is a heddonist and they think it is uncivilized.
Your just like the kids that watched me kill a pig for a troop pig roast. Fucking eat bacon and ham every morning in the mess hall, see that fucker get whacked for real, and its fucking wrong to just kill an animal like that. Oh the horror. And BTW, if understanding that what happened to that soldier is what happens when men are left to act on their carnal savage tendencies, then I will gladly agree that I AM ONE HEDONNIST MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD.
Much better than a weak minded whining bitch.
Now if your still feeling traumatized, cupcake,
you can always watch steel magnolias and get those warm fuzzy cuddlies back. Don't worry, no one will laugh at yah, its's STEEL magnolias, has a manly sound for those gentler, touichier men who still need a good cry. And don't worry, some other little heddonist thing will come along to give your COCKHOLSTER something else to whine about. Now go eat your spinach, cupcake.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#26]
[B]Well, I tried to be nice, but oh well, I just ate my spinach.
Quit whining like a bitch.[/B]

That only makes you look like an ass. Not me.

[B]You don't like what happened, quit talking about it and forget it.[/B]

I agree. The whole point of this is that the thread keeps getting re-hhashed over and over and over and over and over again.

[B]At one time civilization was worse than this. Public hangings,burned at the stake, etc, etc etc.[/B]

Ahhhh. I see. That makes it OK!! So let's continue!!
Makes no sense.

[B]Your whining like a coddled pussy. [/B]

Again. looking like an ass.

[B]Get your mind right and fucking deal with what you saw, pardner. [/B]

OK Capin! Mind Right! Dealt with. Why do you keep assuming that this affected me? It didn't' I just disagree with it's use as entertainment.

[B]And as far as what we have come to accept as civilized, we traded the need for carnage, death and destruction for a disconnected version. Violence in movies, video games, etc.[/B]

See! You and I [?]DO[/I] agree on something!

[B]Then someone sees that shit for real and they whine and moan about how everyone else is a heddonist and they think it is uncivilized.[/B]

Everyone else? No, just those who view it as entertainment. You.

[B]Your just like the kids that watched me kill a pig for a troop pig roast. Fucking eat bacon and ham every morning in the mess hall, see that fucker get whacked for real, and its fucking wrong to just kill an animal like that.[/B]

Having hunted since I was 8, I too can appreciate hypoctites like that. But how does the execution of a soldier relate to a pig roast?? You got me, bro.

[B]Oh the horror. And BTW, if understanding that what happened to that soldier is what happens when men are left to act on their carnal savage tendencies, then I will gladly agree that I AM ONE HEDONNIST MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD.[/B]

No one disagreed that war is hell. But if your "heddonist motherfucking ass" is ever in his position, I hope it is taped, and I get to watch [I]your[/I] head get cut off. I doubt you would like that too much. Say you "wouldn't care", but you would.

[B]Much better than a weak minded whining bitch.[/B]

Again. Looking like an ass.

[B]Now if your still feeling traumatized, cupcake...[/B]

Well, let's see. I'm [B]STILL[/B]not traumatized, eventhough you keep insisting I am, and you are [B]STILL[/B] looking like an ass with all the bravado.

[B]...you can always watch steel magnolias and get those warm fuzzy cuddlies back. Don't worry, no one will laugh at yah, its's STEEL magnolias, has a manly sound for those gentler, touichier men who still need a good cry.[/B]

OH MY GOD!! ROTFLMAO! Do I really need to reply to this??
OK. I'll be you for a minute.
You are a fucking little dress wearing Sally. You pussy motherfucker. You get off on watching video's of guys getting killed, but you are too much of a pansy-ass to get off your middle-aged fat caboose and do it yourself, you fucking hypocrite!!!

[B]And don't worry, some other little heddonist thing will come along to give your COCKHOLSTER something else to whine about. Now go eat your spinach, cupcake.[/B]

Cockholster???
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#27]
yes I intend to go into the army. but I don't need some this shit to show me that war is hell. death is not somthing to be glorified like some movie. this movie outrages me to see that even those of you who have seen what it is really like still glorify this shit. there is no glory in war..... none. I don't know how many of you really get that let it sink in for a moment, not a fucking damn bit none!!!!!. how about you vets huh how many of you support this crap huh. what if this was your buddy huh. you know the whole reason that the united states is special is because we don't have to see this. that is the whole reason why I want to join the army so that my children (albeit a long time off) won't ever have to deal with this. death is not pretty and should not be displayed and glorified. and to those people who never served and will never serve, I have lost two good friends one commited suicide right in front of me and the other one who died with his head in my hands when he was shot in a random drive by. do you think that this is a game. death and especially in this manner is nothing to glorify and to those of you who think that it is cool, fuck you, just fuck you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Read above or a few posts back where I said this was not entertainment. Nope, do not get off on it either. It does put things in perspective. As far as my middle aged fat ass caboose, hahahahahaha, oh man, you nailed that one wrong. I would almost wager that we are the same age, if your in your middle to late twenties. Last five mile run I did was in 32 minutes, not great but not bad, so I dont think I have a fat caboose either, maybe thats just me though.

1: Never said I was entertained. I wasn't
2:, Didn't get off on it. Once to go, "oh shit"
twice more to decide that my ass is not gonna surrender, or this might happen. Think I said that above.
3:If other people do get off on it, as in they go hell yes, I love this shit, let me grab a beer and watch it again, then yes, that is a problem.
4: No, I dont wanna have my head cut off. This video made my mind up about that. Read above on not surrendering.
5: Cockholster means mouth.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Man, this has actually been pretty entertaining. I would probably not be doing my job, though, if I didn't at least lock it.

I'll leave it up so we can all still see this, but the whole name-calling thing just took a leap to new levels in this thread...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top