Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2001 2:24:10 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a M1A Discussion Board?  I am thinking about selling one of my M1As and thought I would have a better chance of selling it there.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.gunandknife.com/cgi-bin/boards1/m1aconfig.pl?[/url]

This is one of the better M14/M1A boards IMO, learned a great deal about the weapon here.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
IMHO the very best M1A and Garand board is at

www.jouster.com
Web master is Dick Culver who is a former USMC Maj(?) and RVN combat vet, former OIC of the Marine Sniper School, frequent contributor to Soldier of Fortune mag and former head honcho at the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program). Interestingly enough Culver was instrumental in stiring up the bruhaha over the early M16 reliability issues.  Seems he was a company commander in RVN during that time and wrote "the letter" that started the whole investigation.  Didn't do his career much good but saved a lot of lives.  If even half of the things I've heard about this guy are true he is one interesting dude.  Anyway GREAT web site for those interested in US main battle rifles.

Semper Fi,

Rocketman

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top