Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2001 11:06:14 AM EDT
JUST heard this on the news.  A mother drowned her five (5) children today.  [V]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute, I'm confused.  According to the all knowing reporters on TV, if we ban guns, no childeren will ever die, ever!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF!?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#3]
WHY DONT WE JUST BAN CRAZY WOMEN?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
JUST heard this on the news.  A mother drowned her five (5) children today.  [V]
View Quote

I say she dies by drowning.  Bring her back from the edge (resuccitation) 5 times before letting her go the last time..
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just couldn't imagine what kind of person would do that...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Her husband said she had been battling post-partum depression, following the birth of her last child.

You have to distinquish the evildoers (such as Susan Smith, a mother who pushed her two boys into the lake to drown so she could be unattached for her new boyfriend) and the truly ill (such as this mother appears to be).

Eric The(MayGodHaveMercyOnAll)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]
BAN WATER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN

IF THERE WERE MORE WATER LAWS, THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010620/ts/crime_children_dc.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be every women in the world. How are we surpose to Procreate without women?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BAN WATER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN

IF THERE WERE MORE WATER LAWS, THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Quote

Some people are working on this at long last-[url]www.dhmo.org[/url]

I'm with Eric-May God have mercy on all. I'm not a doc, so I couldn't say if this is the terrible syptoms of a mental illness or just murder, but she didn't need a gun either way.

Very sad.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#11]
oh wait...she has her 5 dead children in her house, she confesses and gives up...that makes her a SUSPECT....now the gov has to prove her guilty over the next 9 months and spend shitloads of money on this crap-we could save the taxpayers lots of money by just buying a rope formend into noose shape...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you guys know that in 1998, 4,406 people did of dihydrogen oxide poisoning, including 1003 deaths of children younger than 15.

BAN DIHYDROGEN OXIDE!  It is a nasty killer.

Stats from: http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/drown.htm

Ice

Edited cause ain't nobody ever learned me how to spoke proper-like.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone should post this over at democraticunderground.com (who can, anyway).  Show them that "yes, death occurs with no guns present."
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#14]
They need to ban high capacity buckets(5 gal paint buckets). Paint buckets have a warning label with a picture depicting a child taking a dive into said bucket!!! (that's probably where the stupid bitch got the idea) how about a BACKGROUND CHECK and "cooling off period" for assholes like her before they have children.

Post-partem depression huh?
Well never trust anyone who can bleed for a week and not die![:D](It's a joke!!)
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#15]
We have a case here in Dallas where a mother and step father locked a 8 year old up for at least 4 months in a closet and further abused her. When the police found her, weight was 25 lbs and she was 36" tall. Prosecutor is looking at life in prison. Totally unbelieveable to everyone in the area. Even dogs take care of their pups.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Evil bitch.
She was just depressed that she wasn't getting the attention that pregnant women get- after all, she did have 5 kids and apparently didn't love them very much. Her kids were meaningless trophies to her.

I like that idea of drowning her 5 times and bringing her back to life each time.

Those poor kids.

radioman
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Agreed a quick death is too good for her, 5 drownings sounds good!

or this could work!

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#18]
What about the 18month old little girl that her mom left her in the bathroom and the cops arrested the mom for drugs.  Mom said a babysitter had the lil girl.  30 days later the neighbors smell something and the cops bust in. Find the decomposing child in the bathroom.  Coroner said that she probably prolonged her life (agony) by drinking the toilet water for 10 DAYS!  Am I the only person that cant help but cry thinking about the h@ll this little innocent baby went through?

I say killins too good for some people!!

I have a 14 month old lil girl at home and I'd take out anyone and everyone that would have been involved.  God have mercy on their souls because I sure wouldn't!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#19]
At least those 5 children died relatively fast.  That other girl slowly starved over 10 days crying for her mother...
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

If we did that then there would be now women left in the world . Also did you know about 5 to 10 times more kids die from water then guns. I say Ban water. We should all got out and get are pre-ban water before it runs out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Both these broads should ride the lightning....
Texas broad did it 5 times. Must have had a struggle on her hands each time, especially with the 7 year old, yet kept on doing it. Evil.
The Swiss broad, knew the baby was home alone and lied to the cops about it. Evil. Both should die similar deaths.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top