Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2001 8:06:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
GrowingGrass = McUzi

radioman
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
He's definitely been here before, on this board and the old one. Under quite a few aliases.

If you can't figure out who it is/was, I'm not going to say.

[;)]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Oops. He got ratted out before I posted. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It's "I've been thrown off the McBoard for poor McConduct" McUzi.

A likeable fellow thats a great poster, but a little too far out there at time.  Dosn't know when to McQuit, and has a hard time keeping it McClean, and dosn't really care about the younger members of the board that are McImpressionable, in whom it's our responsibility as well mannered adults to portray the love of firearms and the discussion of such as in a proper and mature mcmanner.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's "I've been thrown off the McBoard for poor McConduct" McUzi.

A likeable fellow thats a great poster, but a little too far out there at time.  Dosn't know when to McQuit, and has a hard time keeping it McClean, and dosn't really care about the younger members of the board that are McImpressionable, in whom it's our responsibility as well mannered adults to portray the love of firearms and the discussion of such as in a proper and mature mcmanner.
View Quote

Def. Moderator Material.
(Mah_DUR-Eh_TOR MA-TEE_RE_AL)
The abillity to diffuse with logic and sense...
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont know, ZEN left long before Mc showed up.
I guess its possable that Mc was in deep cover or had a different alias, but its not like him to "develop" a character.

Could be GG just picked up on the whole ZEN mystic and is really a FNG. Who the hell knows. Its late, Im tired, Im delusional......
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:08:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#9]
The same old I've got somuch McTime on my McHands that I can post under any variety of McNames I want to.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Then who is _McUzi, o0o, and McUZIjr?????
View Quote

McUZI must be the off-spring of McUZI and that Crack 'Ho.    [:D]

Hey Paul.  What is the general feeling in the Navy about the new strategy of NOT being prepared to fight 2 wars simultaneously.??  Just heard it on the news before.  Shocked the heck out of me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top