Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2001 2:16:25 PM EDT
SoCal shooters.  It looks like the battle has finally been won.  Spoke with Joe the other day.  He said that there's one last obstacle to our re-opening.  $7,500.00 that we have to come up with for the USFS.  He's selling annual membership passes for $100.00 through June 30th to the first 125 applicants in order to generate the funds.  The passes entitle the holder and a friend to shoot on any of the ranges at any time BCSP is open.  The target opening date is June 29th.  Celebration to follow.  A noisy memorial sevice for Bart Moutier is also planned.  For an application you can contact Joe at: [email protected]
Stay tuned.  I'll be posting more on this as it comes to light...

God bless, and stay safe!

RSO
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Are they putting any more BS with the range.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He said that there's one last obstacle to our re-opening.  $7,500.00 that we have to come up with for the USFS.
View Quote

Although I have never shot there, I am glad to here it will reopen. It is nice to have more options that Angelas and Lytle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
A small victory is better than none. Esp here in Commiefornia.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I just received confirmation from the rangemaster.  Burro WILL open this Wed. July 4th!! This a victory in the reopening of a fine range, closed by the US Forrest Service.  I hope all in SO. Cal. will support this effort and apply for a membership..   Ray
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Happened to check their website a little while ago...annual memberships are $100 till the end of the month, after that, they are $125. Here's their membership application [url] http://www.burrocanyon.com/pdf/member_app.pdf [/url].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top