Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2001 9:19:03 AM EDT
Went to Mcdonalds with the kids the other day.Don't give me any crap,we don't go often.Anyway we order the happy meal,for the boys.The toy was a truck from some animated movie.I opened them up and gave to the boys to roll around.My wife glances at the pakage and she sees the word ink.We read it and it says the toy contians ink!Shure enough look on the kids hands and theres ink.What dumb ass designs a toy for 3-6 yr olds with ink in it.I would have let them roll it all around the dinning room but for two reasons.1.the older lady cleaning the room was nice as could be and she kept the tables spotless,2.If someone does something dumb you don't have to out do them.Besides I dont know if it was possible in this case.Besides I dont want to teach my kids that its ok to destroy property that belongs to some one else.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
this toy was designed for lowlifes, so instead of shop lifting markers from the local Office Max to tag up the walls outside Micky'Ds. They can do it with the toy instead[B)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top