Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2001 11:05:35 AM EDT
heres the scenario...going into a world from a fantasy book like "Lord of The Rings", Sword of Shanara" or other book... you can only take one gun pistol, rifle, or shotgun. and all the ammo you can carry.

i was going to say my AR and a alice pack with alot of ammo. but i was worried with the .223 effectivness on larger targets trolls and such..so i decided on a Biggs Enfield #7 Quest II in .308 nato (250-350) rds....whats your folly and why? remeber ammo is heavy so none of this 5000 rds crap.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Phaser, set on kill !!!
save stun for the cute little she elves...
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Short barreled FAL.  Handful of tracers for the giant spiders (Tolkein).   Some Cylume light sticks to "freak" people out (dont mess with the wizard).  Also take a japanese origional samuri sword..nice quality steel...couple cans pepper spray (the press the button and roll into a room type).
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]
FN Minimi SPW variant and a shit load of ammo:

[img]http://www.isayeret.com/weapons/spw.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
Phaser, set on kill !!!
save stun for the cute little she elves...
View Quote

AND solar cells to recharge said phaser!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top