Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2001 8:55:38 AM EDT
For some ridiculous reason Tapco, and some other retailors will not send hicap mags to Massachussets when it is PREFECTLY legal to do so.

I think retailors that are ignorant to the laws and scared to take a stance for gun owners should be boycotted since they are no friend of gun owners.

Who needs worse gun laws when chicken shit retailors invent them all by themselves!
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you should boycott Massachusetts
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#2]
But Massachusetts did nothing wrong.  There are no laws against this.  It could just as easily be your State.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I know.  

CDNN Investments will not ship any mag over 10-rounds to Mass.  
Sportsman's Guide will not ship ammo, black-powder rifles or knifes.  Call up Sportsman's Guide and place an order for say boots and some other clothing.  After the person is done taking your order, they ask you if you would like to hear their specials.  In these specials there is always some sort of ammo.  I used to tell them, "yes, ship me 4 cases of those shotgun shells"......then there is a short pause............then they said "I am sorry but we can not ship them to your location" The dummies knew exactly where I lived, because they just took all that information down.  

I no longer deal with Sportsman's Guide, he really doesn't have good prices anymore and lately his catalog is filled with cheap crap.

I like Cabela's, at least for now.  I like to buy most of my stuff locally, but the local guy doesn't have everything.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 12:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
At a gunshow in the Big E building last fall no dealers would sell hi-caps to individuals;  only to other dealers.   I'm from CT and they would not sell to me either.

While you were sleeping Geoff, they changed the laws on you!  Are there any pistols for sale there yet?
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
what pisses me off is places that have a sweet deal on 223 but wont ship to me becouse im 19 and not 21 its rifle ammo they can ship it to me and its perfectly legal and i would still have to send in a compy of my id or drivers licensce
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top