Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2001 5:58:00 PM EDT
I open my daily fishwrap and what do I see...
A DAMN russian copy of our C5 Galaxy transport pulling into the airstrip next to our P3.
HOW COULD BUSH LET THIS HAPPEN!!!
the chicoms cause the incident,illegally hold our aircrew and now we have to chop up our plane and have it shipped home on a damn ruskie plane!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! bush is a wimp...
HEY CHINA [-!-]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, you got me all excited. I thought you said "The Beer has landed".....
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ain't no copy of the C-5. The AN124 is bigger. Got a chance to get close and personal with one. All of the tires were bald and the brake lines were severely freyed. They sure don't maintain them like we do. Damn that thing was huge...
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
I open my daily fishwrap and what do I see...
A DAMN russian copy of our C5 Galaxy transport pulling into the airstrip next to our P3.
HOW COULD BUSH LET THIS HAPPEN!!![-!-]
View Quote

i agree. though i dont know how they could stop it considering the relationship the russkies and the chinks have.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
It's the pits, but nothing we can do.  About a month ago there was word that the owner of this plane had been approached about a charter.  It supposedly is the largest existing transport & the only one that can doe the job.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's the pits, but nothing we can do.  About a month ago there was word that the owner of this plane had been approached about a charter.  It supposedly is the largest existing transport & the only one that can doe the job.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
View Quote

The company that owns the airplane IS a charter company. More info here: [url]http://www.antonovaircargo.com/eng/aircrafts_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 1:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the new "Cold War ". Espionage, from both sides, will only increase. The stakes will rise. It is a dangerous game.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top