Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2001 6:15:07 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

I am listening to FOX news and Reno will be on soon.  There are rumors that she will run for gov. in Florida vs. Jeb.  Any thoughts about this?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
That burns me up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
She'll run but she ain't getting my vote!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Democraps are stupid. They forget everything, didn't we prove this in the last election. Uhh.. I can't figure out this simple butterfly ballot, I want a recount, I want a revote.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't be surprised if she gets elected. Us God fearing conservatives in Florida are quickly being out numbered by South Florida liberals. I live near liberal Alachua county (University of Florida) one of the few if not only counties in North Florida that voted for Gore. So not even conservative North Florida is immune. It scares me to death thinking about her in office. Think about how close it was in the Presidential election. [pissed]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dirk Pitt:
Don't be surprised if she gets elected.
View Quote

Actually be very surprised if she gets elected...or even nominated.  I have a better chance than she does.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Rik,

I'll even help work for your campaign [:)]

Then you can help enact some REAL "common sense" gun laws [;)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually be very surprised if she gets elected...or even nominated. I have a better chance than she does.
View Quote

Man, I hope your right...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top