Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2001 4:03:28 PM EDT
He wants a nice flat top with a bull barrel.  Anyone have any suggestions on what to get?  Price is definitely a consideration, so nothing too fancy.  A flat top and bull barrel are currently the two most important features to my brother.

I saw a catalog for J&T AR kits and they looked pretty nice from the catalog any reviews?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
J&T has nice stuff and reasonably priced. If the kit they has fits all of his needs and his budget I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them. I know several people who have ordered from them before and all have been happy with the products.

Michael
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered plenty of kits and pparts from J&T,the service is great. Order from them with complete confidence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top