Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2001 6:12:15 PM EDT
Common we have a diverse crowd here. I want to know if there are any recruiters/headhunters that specializes in the financial services field. Or maybe you know of one. Or even just a website for one. Can someone please clue me in either via e-mail or this post.

Yours truly

lord unemployed
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
My company is hiring in the Dallas area (geez, all over the country).  Email me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My company is hiring in the Dallas area (geez, all over the country).  Email me.
View Quote

Email on the way. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry to hear the job in Texas did not work out. Are you looking to stay in Texas or come back to California?
If you are looking for a career change Law Enforcement & Prisons are growth industries.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#6]
LT
everyone and their brother is moving into colo. we need a few more registered voter/ gun owners. check into www.denverpost.com to see if your trade is worth relocating here. only drawback is that the average rental is hovering around $1k for a house $800+ for a nice condo/townhouse
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#7]
And you can nearly double those prices in the Seattle area.
W
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:47:01 AM EDT
[#8]
AR15fan, I tried LE when I first got out of the mil. Tried for CHP and passed all of the requirements. There was 1yr waiting period for the academy though. They said I could've gone to any academy and pay for it myself. Didn't wanna do that. Hey I needed money not give money away. I am considering putting in an app for the secret service. I think investigating money laundering, bank fraud etc. would be interesting.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:35:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am considering putting in an app for the secret service. I think investigating money laundering, bank fraud etc. would be interesting.
View Quote

Talked to a few of those guys at Nixon's funeral, they dont make much.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah SS don't make the big bucks, but it will definitely be interesting work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top