BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:52:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WTF why are you on AR15.com. If your just going to give your guns to the feds give them to me instead. Or someone that would truly appreciate them.
View Quote

because guns like those that I turned in if you'd have seen them yourself you'd realize that they only belong in the hands of trained professional law enforcement officers. I could've hurt somebody or myself with them, and what if they got stolen? I'm sorry but I just don't like the thought of that kind of firepower on the streets in the hands of civilians.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Nunya

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
As many as I could fit on one PRK registration card.

The others do not exist.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Not enough.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#6]

because guns like those that I turned in if you'd have seen them yourself you'd realize that they only belong in the hands of trained professional law enforcement officers. I could've hurt somebody or myself with them, and what if they got stolen? I'm sorry but I just don't like the thought of that kind of firepower on the streets in the hands of civilians.[/quote]

OK I know you have to be joking. You make no sense to me.  Some of us are just a little more public with our toys than others.
zip
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top