Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2001 9:25:18 AM EDT
I apologise for the large file size. I dont know how to make the pics smaller.

This is me and my girlfriend of 2 years, Audra.

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=50251644&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]

This is me asleep in a machine gun while protecting our patrol base in Curacao, Netherlands Antillies. America's finest! [:D]

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=50251636&Sequence=0&res=high[/url]

Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice chick, is she American?
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice chick, is she American?
View Quote

100%. She is also a Marine.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to marry her.  Soon.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#4]
What??? Ooooh..... you mean no SMOKING.......

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=50251627&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should be banned for using the "M" word!!! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's another pic of her.....

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664221&a=12753933&p=50253204&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I think NOT....bad use of photoshop though.....

Ooh rah!

bulldog
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#9]
1) No way she's a WM. I remember WMs. They scared me.
2) Good job.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

-----------------
"Some people spend their whole lives wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
--President Ronald Reagan
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Come on! Somebody replace Death_By_Ar15's head with NSFJojo's! That would be too funny!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#11]
When were you in Curacao? I'm a Corpsman(reserve) here in NY. Just went down in Jan for Dutch Bilat 2001 with 2nd Batt 25th Marines. Worked hard, played hard. Make it to the Mambo Beach Club? See an Antillian Boat Raid? What a f***ing BLAST!

Was that their Mach? And weren't you in a patrol "harbor"?
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When were you in Curacao?
View Quote

End of May, last year.

I'm a Corpsman(reserve) here in NY. Just went down in Jan for Dutch Bilat 2001 with 2nd Batt 25th Marines.
View Quote

I met a corpsman from 2/25 on the Camp Pendelton shuttle last August. I'm in Golf Company 2/24.

Worked hard, played hard. Make it to the Mambo Beach Club? See an Antillian Boat Raid? What a f***ing BLAST!
View Quote

Yeah, those Dutch Marines really know how to party. Did you go through the Dutch Marine initiation? It's where they fill a kevlar full of beer and you have to drink it in 28 minutes. Doesn't sound hard, but they pour in another beer every minute!!! [beer]

Yeah, I did make it to Mambo Beach. I even got two hot chicks that worked at the bar to make out! I'll post pics of that when I can.

It was probably the coolest A.T. EVER!!! We got a 72 libo and the Dutch Marines wanted to give us even MORE, but our CO said, "NO. We came here to train." [rolleyes]

What their Mach? And weren't you in a patrol "harbor"?
View Quote

Yeah, yeah - we're sloppy with our "lingo."
We call them both.

Semper Fi, my squid friend!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Here you can borrow these
since I don't need them anymore.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/dbar15.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL. Good one. It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LOL. Good one. It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about!
View Quote

Hmm, I'm still looking.  [:\]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I met a corpsman from 2/25 on the Camp Pendelton shuttle last August. I'm in Golf Company 2/24.
View Quote

I was out there with two other corpsman from my unit last Aug. for Field Medical Service School.

Yeah, I did make it to Mambo Beach. I even got two hot chicks that worked at the bar to make out!
View Quote

That place is so much fun it should be illegal. How about Ocampo? I just went for the show. Really!

I'll post pics of that when I can.
View Quote

That's not soon enough for me.

It was probably the coolest A.T. EVER!!! We got a 72 libo and the Dutch Marines wanted to give us even MORE, but our CO said, "NO. We came here to train." [rolleyes]
View Quote

I know I'll never have a better AT than this one. It's all downhill from here! CAX next June.[rolleyes]

Squid?! I could arrange to have your shot record "lost." You'd be in medical getting needles allll over again! "But I got that last month!"

Ah, who am I fooling. That probably already happens without my assistance anyways.

Hooyah my jarhead friend!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah!
I had three J.E.V series one
and two series two.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:05:13 AM EDT
[#18]
WTF is that orange and blue stick under your elbow?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Come on! Somebody replace Death_By_Ar15's head with NSFJojo's! That would be too funny!
View Quote

[b]Ask, and ye shall Receive.[/b]

[img]http://www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/marineninja.jpg[/img]

Jewbroni~

Sidenote - Just noticed you wanted the head of JoJo, body of DBAR15.  Oh well, I'm lazy...take comedic relief where you can find it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#20]
dbar15- take it from a 'buddy' on the board- give up the smokes and take $ saved and buy that vision of lovelyness on your arm a ring!

steve
ps and thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#21]
So if she's a Jarhead let's see her in uniform! I can't believe nobody asked before this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#22]

100%. She is also a Marine.
View Quote

What did she qualify? We need a pic of her  with an M-16 [:D]. Pretty girl.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your lady friend is very pretty.  I am envious.  I agree with BusMaster007, you guys should get married.  You should pop her the question before some other guy does.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Sherm - All you damn corpsman lose our shot records anyway!!! I think I've had my tetnis (sp?) shot four months in a damn row! [:D]

I arrived in Camp Pendelton one July 6th, I believe and left August 4th. Maybe is was you I saw on the shuttle??? Small world.....

Attman - Garden weasel superimposed his ribbons over mine. It took me a few minutes to figure it out. He DID forget to add his CMH, however! [:)]

Steve - The orange thing inder my arm is a "flash bang." The Dutch use them as grenade simulators. You light them like you would a road flare then throw it. It makes a helluva bang and a bright flash at night. We put a bunch of these in our packs, then had "flash bang wars" at the barracks! Like I said - those Dutch Jarheads know how to party!! [:D]

Jewbroni - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! No one has EVER made me laugh that hard over the internet! I have tears coming out my eyes!!!

BKinzey - I will scan one Monday and post it.

Mach 1 - She actually barely qualled with the M16. I tried my best to train her with my AR, but I guess she just choked on qual day. She can REALLY show me up with the 9mm though. Often outshoots me with my own damn gun!!! [V]

I will make no comment about the "marriage" topic, because she has been cruising this page lately...

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Jewbroni - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! No one has EVER made me laugh that hard over the internet! I have tears coming out my eyes!!!

I will make no comment about the "marriage" topic, because she has been cruising this page lately...

View Quote

Glad I could be of service.  Heh, I wonder if she's doing some cruising in her head about the idea.  Women brew up crazy thoughts the longer you are with them.  In all seriousness, she looks like a keeper - tall, beautiful, [i]a fellow marine[/i], and a committed relationship of 2 years.  Even if you don't consider the "Big Leap", at least think about it every now and then, and weight the pros/cons in your head.  Good Luck...

...and OOOOOOOOOHRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jewbroni~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top