Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2001 6:15:23 PM EDT
I'am left handed, after my injury to my left index finger, I'am told I my not have enough motion to pull a trigger anymore [:(](won't know till after two surgeries are done).

My question is, how diffucult would it be to become a righty shooter? Anyone have any experience switching dominate hands?

I'am sure alot of practice will be on the agenda!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
What about using your middle finger?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
if you have a problem with eye dominance, try an eyepatch. im not sure if that caould help buti dont think it would hurt to try.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I'm left handed, but right eye dominant. Most shooters I know only shoot with one eye open so I never really cared about eye dominance.I'm sorry that you injured your finger maybe everything will be okay.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
if theirs a will theirs a way. goodluck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top