Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2001 10:16:51 AM EDT
I was wondering if the Aguila ammo for the shotgun is any good.

I was also wondering what it took to modify a mossberg 590 elevator to chamber these.

http://www.aguilaammo.com/minishells.htm
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]
i used the mini shells about a year ago in my 590 i dont remember but i believe i didnt have any feeding problems and i do remeber they were great fun rounds
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Any one know if they will work in a 97 Winchester?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I've shot them in an Ithaca model 37 DSPS with no problems. Low recoil and noise and acurate enough to 50 yards or so. No feeding problems. I've only seen them in slugs and I believe 7 1/2 bird shot. Works OK for me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 2:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]
on a semi auto gas shotgun there isnt enough gas produced to cycle ths bolt all the way back, so the cases get jammed half way out of the gun. but the slugs and shot loads were pretty accurate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top