Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2001 8:58:03 AM EDT
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is up with the damn "Featured Photo"?

Does that get updated? That photo has been the "Featured Photo" for as long as I knew about this web-site. And another thing. Why is the photo gallery empty? What's the point if there's nothing posted in there? Why aren't you there yet? Do something about that, cause it's been teasing me for the longest time. Once it's up and running, someone let me know so I can look at the pretty pictures. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think very many people actually go to the home page anymore and link directly to the forums.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I don't think very many people actually go to the home page anymore and link directly to the forums.
View Quote

I do but only long enough to login
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I'm ate up with this place. I made the General Discussion forum my homepage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top