Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2001 10:28:54 AM EDT
my posts deleted ? Could it be that a moderator is a Bush lover who is not mature enough to handle dry humor? I thought it might be a beta board foul-up but after doing some tests, it has boiled down to being a moderator(s)... This is simply pitiful seeing as how NONE of my posts have ever used any profanity openly or disguised. Nor have any of them shown any T&A or have been racist in any way. Last night I posted it in Japanese (one of the tests) and GovtThug responded simply "Bye".... Is he/she living up to their "handle" ? Appears to be. Sad sad state of affairs when a simple post such as this --> "Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C.." keeps getting deleted when a post of btt gets allowed to garner over a thousand replies.
So whoever is responsible for deleting my posts, I hope you have a nice ife and I can only hope that you are not in my neighborhood cause I don't even want to watch your six (I'll do that for real people)......
GWB
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Please don't feed the trolls
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
GWB, I hear your mom calling you.  It is time for your nap.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
You're correct, you've been grosly misunderstood and mistreated. How dare we moderators interfere with a trolling post.

It is us who dont understand your witty genius, sorry we have never dealt with people posting drivel like you have.

[}:(]Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
you've been grosly misunderstood and mistreated.
View Quote

Between misspells and typos, I had a difficult time understanding.  

Hope no one is offended by my dry humor.

Eddie
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Drop the stupid aliases please, wastes bandwidth and only feeds flamefests.

As far as dry humor is concerned, that's in the eye of the beholder isn't it.

Oh, and tanks for corectin mai poor zpelin and lak of ekszprezion of the Engliz Lengwich. [:)]

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
George(TROLL)Bush,

Last time I looked these WEB SITES were privately owned.  Meaning IF you haven't figured it out by now, meaning KUIPER's EXPLAINATION and you still want to complain about it.  BUBBA, YOU ARE FAIR GAME, not only to the MOD's (Hats off to you guys) but to the rest of the AR15.COM's members.

What this boils down to is that you are a lonely dumb soul who is seeking attention.  WELL, do I have the FORUM for you, go knock your lights OUT.

http://www.parentsplace.com/messageboards/

Let me say this out of FAIRNESS, why don't you go start your own WEBSITE, go on now....  Time is wasting... Go On NOW!! get get

DavidT / DTHOR
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Give it up Al.  Your ass lost. Deal with it.[>(]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi Dthor,

Long time no readie. Thanks for the words of support. We have been at eachother in the past, so you understand this means something to me.

How you're doing these days?

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Why ask Why?

Drink Bud Dry.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Oh, and tanks for corectin mai poor zpelin and lak of ekszprezion of the Engliz Lengwich.

Kuiper
View Quote

Uh, that was directed at the wimp...and I have only one user name...and so is beauty...and you're welcome. ;)

Sorry for the confusion.

Eddie
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Please don't feed the trolls
View Quote

Now there is a mature answer to a direct question.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#12]
GWB, I hear your mom calling you.  It is time for your nap.
View Quote

Now there is a mature answer to a direct question. I think you may have missed a few naps in your time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#13]
You're correct, you've been grosly misunderstood and mistreated. How dare we moderators interfere with a trolling post.

It is us who dont understand your witty genius, sorry we have never dealt with people posting drivel like you have.

[}:(]Kuiper
View Quote

Now here is one who not only does not have any clue (answers a direct question with drivel - like a politician) but also out and out lies. Never had to put up with with drivel ? As I mentioned above, you (as a so-called moderator) allowed that btt drivel-style post to go on for over 1,000 replies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#14]
you've been grosly misunderstood and mistreated.
View Quote

Between misspells and typos, I had a difficult time understanding.  

Hope no one is offended by my dry humor.

Eddie
View Quote

Let me count the typos....... uh none that I can see. Now let's count the mis-spells (or as you put it, misspells. oh - oops -did you mis-spell something?), I forgot the e in journey and I forgot the l in life and I did not put a be in front of because. Now I ask you, what has that got to do with the question I posed ? Huh ? Could the answer be nothing ? Now I have to ask, why did you post a response to a post that asks a specific question ? I know why but I think I'll let you remain as you are.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Oh, and tanks for corectin mai poor zpelin and lak of ekszprezion of the Engliz Lengwich. [:)]
View Quote

Now here is brain power at work. Let's see. Drop the stupid aliases. I guess we are all supposed to use our last names just like you ? That would be quite boring don't you think ?
In the eye of the beholder ? Hey, you got one right, but what has that got to do with the original question ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#16]
George(TROLL)Bush,

Last time I looked these WEB SITES were privately owned.  Meaning IF you haven't figured it out by now, meaning KUIPER's EXPLAINATION and you still want to complain about it.  BUBBA, YOU ARE FAIR GAME, not only to the MOD's (Hats off to you guys) but to the rest of the AR15.COM's members.

What this boils down to is that you are a lonely dumb soul who is seeking attention.  WELL, do I have the FORUM for you, go knock your lights OUT.

http://www.parentsplace.com/messageboards/

Let me say this out of FAIRNESS, why don't you go start your own WEBSITE, go on now....  Time is wasting... Go On NOW!! get get

DavidT / DTHOR
View Quote

Yes, they are privately owned AND open to the public to post their thoughts as long as they do not violate the rules set forth by the owners. Did I get that right ? Good. Now explain to me as to what does what you posted have to do with my original question that was why were they deleted, a genuine/legit/honest/non-flaming/non-trolling/against not one rule of this board, question ? Kuiper's explanation ? Explanation of what ? He did not answer, as you and everyone else has not, the question. All you have done is to have shown your ignorance. Hey, that's your right and I, unlike you, will not stoop to name calling or flaming. Lonely dumb soul? You must have been refering to all who have posted responses here to my question without ever answring it, but instead have elected to post (quoting someone above) drivel. My guess is that perhaps you shold take a real hard look at your ownself before attacking someone else.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, lets see here.  I think you forgot, one more person.  GOATBOY, I believed he said this to you..."The moderators are here to keep the forums clean from what is demed "unwanted" in the forums by popular consensus."

I believe your .."Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C"

tends to be very stupid and rancid.  NO you got it wrong SON, It is a SAD state of affairs, when all YOU can do is post GARBAGE.  Whay don't you post something worth while to the AR15.COM community.

I believe you are a member here just trying to take out your frustration, and it is really weird man.
By the way, the BTT is just that Back To Top, so people here don't have to repost their thread.

DTHOR
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Give it up Al.  Your ass lost. Deal with it.[>(]
View Quote

Now here is the only one that really dissappointed me with his reply. I really thoughtthat Don had more on the ball than that, but, alas, I've been wrong before. Um, who's Al ? Lost my ___ ? Don't think so. I may, however, have lost what used to be a fairly good board to post at. I did tell myself when I saw that btt thread, that I was not ever going to come back here if that was all the better the moderators and owners could do (letting a thread like that eat up all that bandwidth and slowing the board down). But I came back to do a test and with a couple of dissappointments, you all(the respondants to this post) passed with flying a color. Yes, I realize it normally goes as with flying colors, but in this case the only color is brown and I will let your collective brain power try and figgure that one out.
Deal with it ? Heh heh.... Trust me, I am and I am enjoying myself immensely doing so.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
TEST what?
TEST the board
TEST yourself

UNTIL you have RAN a web site and run a FORUM.  MEANING walk in our shoes first.  I believe YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BANDWIDTH, and your just talking yourself into a hole here.

HERE, I GOT ONE FOR YOU.  You being smart and intelligent as you seem to think.  WHY don't you tell us who you really are, or should we tell everybody who you are.  You see you leave your IP addy everytime you post and they can look you up and compare to the other members IP's

Then your had.

DTHOR
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, lets see here.  I think you forgot, one more person.  GOATBOY, I believed he said this to you..."The moderators are here to keep the forums clean from what is demed "unwanted" in the forums by popular consensus."

I believe your .."Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C"

tends to be very stupid and rancid.  NO you got it wrong SON, It is a SAD state of affairs, when all YOU can do is post GARBAGE.  Whay don't you post something worth while to the AR15.COM community.

I believe you are a member here just trying to take out your frustration, and it is really weird man.
By the way, the BTT is just that Back To Top, so people here don't have to repost their thread.

DTHOR
View Quote

Well, gee there Mr. Genious, could you please show me where in this thread is a GoatBoy reply? Funny, I can't seem to find it. Oh, there it is, in another forum.
You must have never seen the btt thread and must have not done a little research before coming here and spouting your words of wisdom. If you had done just a little bit of research, you would have found that the very first post in the btt thread was btt. That's all, just btt. And from there it blossomed into a 1,000+ btt's. But as you have all ready shown me your high intelligence in your post from above, I had all ready expected nothing more. Please, in the future, before you open mouth and insert foot, have some inkling as to what you are talking about.
Popular concensus? Did you have a vote or something ? Gee, that's funny, I hosted a small party today (all members of this board as well as others) and none of them got a ballot.
A small political statement is garbage? But the btt thread and numerous threads about what you had for dinner or what's your favorite beverage or countless threads such as those are not garbage? And they have what to do with an AR ? Call me a loser, naw, must be your conscience talking to you and you mistook it's meaning.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
If you dont like your post deleted then go elsewhere.or start your own loser site.

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Your Replies above is what I consider garbage.  Meaning you trying to make a point and you are being sarcastic about it.

No as a matter of fact I am feeling much better today, knowing there are people like you who just don't get enough out of life.

As far as the BTT I never saw it and I surely can't find it.  It is almost like you are  making this whole thing up. All these TESTS and so forth.  Now are you making this whole thing up...

Tell me there really was no BTT was there, were there any UFO's, or maybe some aliens came to your house and took you and made you do this!!

All I am trying to say is we can go tit for tat all night long, and IF your a good boy I will ALLOW you on my websight to continue this.

ARE YOU GAME???

If so http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/ak47/cgi-bin/UltimateBB.cgi or http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/ar15/cgi-bin/UltimateBB.cgi

I am waiting?

DavidT / DTHOR
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#23]
[b]UNTIL you have RAN a web site and run a FORUM. MEANING walk in our shoes first. I believe YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BANDWIDTH, and your just talking yourself into a hole here.[/b]
I have my own website (another wonderful research job done by you) and know all about bandwidth, thank you.
[b]HERE, I GOT ONE FOR YOU. You being smart and intelligent as you seem to think. WHY don't you tell us who you really are, or should we tell everybody who you are.[/b]
And your knowing who I am (your daddy) means what?
[b]You see you leave your IP addy everytime you post and they can look you up and compare to the other members IP's
Then your had.
DTHOR[/b]
Well, whoop-de-doo-dah ! You do realize, don't you, that everytime you post another response that your immaturity grows by leaps and bounds. Next your going to tell me I can't play in your yard.
Dig myself into a hole ? Ha Ha Ha. You are quite the moron huh?
Oh oh, there I go, stooping to your level. Gotta stop that. But, hey, thanks for taking the test, and, yes, I am forever grateful you are (supposedly) in Texas where you cannot infect the rest of the country.
To show just how much ignorance has been shown by ALL of the "people" that have responded so far to my thread (not including any that may post a legitimate response before I post this but including any who post their immaturity) I present the simple fact that if any had posted a valid reason, this thread would have died long ago. All I asked was for a simple answer to a simple question, even if I did not agree with it. But, no, all I got was simple-minded people talking out the posterior.

So, ya really wanna know who I am? What diff it makes, I don't know, but I'm Mike and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and had the handle of JustMe&MyAR and would still be using it, but this beta board does not allow me to do it. So I came up with another handle which seems some of you [b]boys[/b] can't handle... Oh well, I don't have the care about you or your board or your simple-minded responses. "Talking" with you has been a lot like talking to my pet snail.
As for ar15Robert, I don't hold grudges against folks who post drivel such as yours, and, no, I won't shoot you at the Sloan range when the Vegas shoot comes up at the end of the month. Just call it a lesson learned, "you never know who you are flaming".
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#24]
[>Q]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#25]
JustMe&MyAR,

You mean the beta board won't let you on [>Q]  

"To show just how much ignorance has been shown by ALL of the "people" that have responded so far to my thread (not including any that may post a legitimate response before I post this but including any who post their immaturity) I present the simple fact that if any had posted a valid reason, this thread would have died long ago. All I asked was for a simple answer to a simple question, even if I did not agree with it. But, no, all I got was simple-minded people talking out the posterior."

I believe your psychoanalysis was a little off, buckwheat.

Due to the fact you forgot to mention, that you are psychotomimetic.  I would suggest REDLIN and lay off the weapons for awhile.

JustMe&MyAR,

Do us all a favor and get help quickly, you might want to take your own advice on lesson learn.  Here I was given this, to give you.  

http://www.hookedonphonics.com

to help you through your troublesome times.[}:D]

By the way, I haven't flamed you yet, you will know when I start flaming.[:D]

Man you are a funny character.

DavidT / DTHOR

Link Posted: 2/11/2001 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#26]
You picked the wrong crowd to fuk with, dumbass.

my posts deleted ? Could it be that a moderator is a Bush lover who is not mature enough to handle dry humor? I thought it might be a beta board foul-up but after doing some tests, it has boiled down to being a moderator(s)... This is simply pitiful seeing as how NONE of my posts have ever used any profanity openly or disguised. Nor have any of them shown any T&A or have been racist in any way. Last night I posted it in Japanese (one of the tests) and GovtThug responded simply "Bye".... Is he/she living up to their "handle" ? Appears to be. Sad sad state of affairs when a simple post such as this --> "Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C.." keeps getting deleted when a post of btt gets allowed to garner over a thousand replies.
So whoever is responsible for deleting my posts, I hope you have a nice ife and I can only hope that you are not in my neighborhood cause I don't even want to watch your six (I'll do that for real people)......
GWB
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Whoever posts next is STUPID.

Let's end this Nonsense and find something constructive to do.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#28]
.......so far the only thing I see troll bush doing here is quoting replies, the mark of a troll.

It ends here

GeorgeBush, why dont you take Dthor up on his invite to visit his board @ http://www.ar15forums.com. You think we treat you bad? Try your stuff over there.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top