BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/10/2001 3:00:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:08:17 AM EDT
[#1]
crowboy -

I own/carry a P9 Elite 98 with AO Express night sights daily.  Very compact, shoots like a dream, accurate and reliable.  I use +P+ loads (Federal 115 JHP).  Have shot with Corbons and other +P and some standard velocity loads also.  Never a malfunction.  But always use new ammo, TIGHT chambers, may not chamber a reloaded round if not correctly re-sized.
I use to carry a Kurt Wickmann (Novak's) customized S&W 3913, but replaced it with this Kahr.  The Kahr is quickly becoming my favorite.  Check out Kahr's websight if you haven't already.
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Good choice, great gun!
[X]  [X]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I've shot 2 Kahrs, a 9 and a .40, and both were great.  Very reliable and surprisingly accurate.  Well made pistols, in my experience!
John
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 2:29:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm also thinking about buying one.  I like the P9.  It looks like a great backup gun that I could wear on my leg.  Every review I've read gave it praise with very few negative. Most of the negatives had to do with early production guns.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL]

[IMG]monkeyboots.com/alabamaflag.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:05:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]
USPC40 -
You might want to look at the polymar frame P series (I don't know why I said mine was a P model in my answer to Crowboy, it's a stainless frame K series, duh!)anyhow the P is a lot lighter for ankle carry.  I just don't like the way the slide stop retention spring is held in place on the plastic ones.
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:36:54 PM EDT
[#10]

I've had one for about 4 years, and am very impressed with the quality. Really feels great in my hand. The comment by another poster about tight chambers is true, handloads need to be sized to the max. Tried some 147 grain from a commercial loader once and bound up the gun good. Accurate, swiss watch quality and pointability; what more could you want?

Bushman556
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:50:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Beachboy wrote:

You might want to look at the polymar frame P series (I don't know why I said mine was a P model in my answer to Crowboy, it's a stainless frame K series, duh!)anyhow the P is a lot lighter for ankle carry. I just don't like the way the slide stop retention spring is held in place on the plastic ones.
View Quote

Beachboy, if you read my message again, you'll see that I was referring to the P9(polymer frame) not the K9.  Lighter is better! [:D]

As far as tight chambers go, that's also a trait of the older models.  From the reviews I've read, the new P models don't have such tight chambers and will happily cycle whatever you put through it.  Since I've never personally shot one, I can't vouch for that first hand.

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#12]
One other thing I forgot to mention.  The P9 comes standard with the Elite 98 trigger.  Sweet!

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:48:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Go ahead and buy the MOONIE 9,but if your daghter ever comes home and tells you she is going to live with rev. moon and be a surregate for his people,don't say I didn't tell you so.Not to mention Rev. Moons support for the Democratic liberal scum,he is a POS hipocrite and only a fool would give this mind fu#$ scumbag one dime of their money.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:56:15 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]Josey wrote:[/b]

Go ahead and buy the MOONIE 9,but if your daghter ever comes home and tells you she is going to live with rev. moon and be a surregate for his people,don't say I didn't tell you so.Not to mention Rev. Moons support for the Democratic liberal scum,he is a POS hipocrite and only a fool would give this mind fu#$ scumbag one dime of their money.
View Quote

Oh GOD!  There he goes again!

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:10:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Every review I've read gave it praise with very few negative. Most of the negatives had to do with early production guns.
View Quote

Kahr's are GREAT guns! I've put 1200+ rds thru my K9 without a malfunction. Very accurate too. I originally purchased an early production gun and had a variety of problems with it. Basic teething problems on a new design. After the 3rd trip back for warranty work Kahr REPLACED the gun with a later production unit! No problems since. I highly recommend their products!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Just got a polymer framed P9 with Trijicon sights.  Kinda bought it on a whim.  Took it out yesterday and shot it, and oh my goodness!  It outshot everything except my Beretta 92G.  Incredibly smooth, more accurate than I would have believed possible in this little gun, and very pleasant to shoot!  Even with +P+ loads it doesn't beat you up.  Conceals better than anything else I've tried, including the baby Glocks.  This one is a keeper!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#18]
The truth hurts doesn't it?All I can tell you is that more people than not were chomping at the Brits for the S&W agreement,but are willing to hand their money over to an animal like the Reverend Sun NYung Moon who corrupts and abuses children.Moon isn't some company who used concentration camp labor years ago,he is ACTIVELY soliciting and recruiting young confused,impressionable girls and boys to support his sick form of tyranny.Enjoy your Kahr POS's at least I'll sleep well at night knowing that I warned you.Kimber makes a CCW much better than those POS kahr's anyway.So does Glock and a list of others,it is not like the Kahr POS is your only and best option,in fact it is a mediocre gun and for the money you can buy a MUCH better carry gun,as well as sleep with a clear conscience.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Enjoy your Kahr POS's at least I'll sleep well at night knowing that I warned you.Kimber makes a CCW much better than those POS kahr's anyway.So does Glock and a list of others,it is not like the Kahr POS is your only and best option,in fact it is a mediocre gun and for the money you can buy a MUCH better carry gun,as well as sleep with a clear conscience.
View Quote

[sleep]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The truth hurts doesn't it? ... the Reverend Sun NYung ... Kahr ...
View Quote

Okay, I'll bite.  What are you talking about?

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Just do a search on Moonies on this forum,I already went through this and Ipschooser you must be but a child ,if America's children being corrupted by a bogus and insane "Religeous" occult which preys on the innocents doesn't bother you.I truly feel sorry for you and will pray for you.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 2:19:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Josey wrote:

Enjoy your Kahr POS's at least I'll sleep well at night knowing that I warned you.Kimber makes a CCW much better than those POS kahr's anyway.So does Glock and a list of others,it is not like the Kahr POS is your only and best option,in fact it is a mediocre gun and for the money you can buy a MUCH better carry gun,as well as sleep with a clear conscience.
View Quote

I've been researching the Kahr P9 for a while now and it is far from a POS mediocre gun.  It's extremely well made and very reliable.  It's also manufactured here in the United States by Americans.  Yes, Kimber makes excellent products, but their compact is still too large to wear in an ankle holster.  If Glocks had a better trigger and offered a stainless steel slide, I might go for one.  However, they don't.  And the Glock 26 is the closest thing to the Kahr P9.  The P9 is lighter, smaller, has a better trigger and has a full length grip.

You may not like who you perceive to be the "owners" of Kahr, but you cannot say they don't make a good product.

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/14/2001 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Had a guy come to shoot a Kahr at my range,stovepiped every 5th round.Sure they look nice but the bottom line is they are garbage,if you don't like Kimber then try a Sig.Next to a Glock the Sigs are about as reliable as a gun gets.BTW Kimber DOES make a new polymer .45acp,10+1 which is a C-hair larger than the Kahr and is TWICE the gun.At least with the Kimber you can get a full grip on the pistol,not like that POS Kahr where you have to tuck your pinky under the grip.As far as the guns caliber,for the same price as a POS Kahr you can get a FULL POWERED CARRY GUN in .45acp.When you get right down to it and look at the spcs of all the carry guns available to you at this time,the Kahr(Moonie occult owner withstanding) is not the best gun for the job out there.Put it this way,go around to your local gunshops and on the internet and see which guns are being sold as used trade ins, you will find more Kahr's that have been traded in than any other carry gun,WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THIS IS?I'm not even going to get into that underpowered POS,9mm cartridge.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Josey-
What is it with you and Kahr?  No one has asked for your "enlightened(HA-HA-HA-HA) opinion".  Did you have some type of personal relationship with Rev. Moon?  Or what Kahr not let you carry their line of guns?
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#25]
USPC40-
Don't know what was wrong with me on the confussion of the K and P series guns.  I guess just C.R.S. outbreak
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Josey wrote:

Had a guy come to shoot a Kahr at my range,stovepiped every 5th round.Sure they look nice but the bottom line is they are garbage,if you don't like Kimber then try a Sig.Next to a Glock the Sigs are about as reliable as a gun gets.BTW Kimber DOES make a new polymer .45acp,10+1 which is a C-hair larger than the Kahr and is TWICE the gun.At least with the Kimber you can get a full grip on the pistol,not like that POS Kahr where you have to tuck your pinky under the grip.As far as the guns caliber,for the same price as a POS Kahr you can get a FULL POWERED CARRY GUN in .45acp.When you get right down to it and look at the spcs of all the carry guns available to you at this time,the Kahr(Moonie occult owner withstanding) is not the best gun for the job out there.Put it this way,go around to your local gunshops and on the internet and see which guns are being sold as used trade ins, you will find more Kahr's that have been traded in than any other carry gun,WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THIS IS?I'm not even going to get into that underpowered POS,9mm cartridge.
View Quote

[center][img]http://www.kahr.com/images/kp9093p9.gif[/img]
[size=4][blue]The above is a P9[/blue][/size=4][/center]

Every person I've talked to that owns a P9 loves it.  Every review I've read by professional reviewers praises the P9.  I am willing to bet that all those people are probably right.  I think you are just putting the gun down because of your dislike for the Moonies.

I am NOT intending on using a P9 as my primary weapon.  I have a Heckler & Koch USP Compact 40 which is (in my opinion) far better than any Kimber, Sig, Glock OR Kahr.  I just want a good, small backup gun that will comfortably fit in an ankle rig.  It's smaller and lighter than any comparable Glock or Kimber(not really comparable). The Kahr P9 fits my needs.  Also, the P9 has a full length grip.  No need to curl any pinky under (like you have to with a Glock 26).

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Well I for one would like to thank Josey for taking valuable time away from her gig with the Pussycats to once again remind us that opinions are like assholes.  Her well spoken, articulate protest against the evils of owning a Kahr have been very helpful.  Just think, before I read her posts I thought that just because my P9 feeds anything I give it, including +P+ loads, shoots better groups than many full-size service pistols, and carries as easily as a .25 auto that it was an outstanding carry gun!  Boy, what a fool I was!  I'll never judge a handgun merely by its performance again!

So, Josey, what rifles should we buy?  Since you're dispensing wisdom for free, tell us!  Obviously my AR's and M1A's that are highly accurate and function flawlessly must be garbage, too.  Should I trade them all in for a pimped-out Mini-14?  Or do you have something against Bill Ruger, too?

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I think Joesy is still distraught over the Rev. Moon braking off their relationship.
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#29]
[center]Charlotte NRA members meeting with Justin Moon, the Inventor of the Kahr.

[img]http://www.geekswithguns.com/gallery/images/me_and_justin_moon.jpg[/img]
[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D][/center]

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/18/2001 3:37:57 AM EDT
[#30]
BEACHBOY,are you sure you are not CABANA BOY?The kid who picks up the dirty tampon applicators and used rubbers off the beach?Look dipsh!t,I never insulted your stupid ass until you started.So get off of your knees,get that dripping dik out of your mouth,clean out your ears and listen up.Do you want to know why every "Gun magazine" review make the Kahr to look so good you stupid sheep?Because gun magazines are paid by ADVERTISERS,say it with me,ADVERTISERS.That Moonie company Kahr is one of the biggest financial contributors to anti rights and to advertising ever.Justin Moon gives "American Handgunner" a ton of money and pre-tested guns to do their gun test on.What do you morons think these magazine editors are going to do,trash them,be un-biased.Stop being sheeple if you already bought one,than you are an anti-American moron,if you are considering than go to the airport and talk to this piece of sh!ts supporters.BTW what is with all the gay innuendo?Are you that childish and pathetic that since you can't PROVE ME WRONG you result to this kind of teenager crap.You debating skills need improvement,I've backed up my claims with proof yet you little FEMS sling insults,I'll tell you what,you go buy your POS Kahr but when it jams when you most need it I'll be laughing over your grave.It would seem to me that the only two fags so upset with me knocking Rev. Moon are the ones defending his business,HMMMMMMMM,some sort of coincedence?Also,BEACHBOY?PIRATEMAN?'NUFF SAID!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 4:27:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Do you want to know why every "Gun magazine" review make the Kahr to look so good you stupid sheep?Because gun magazines are paid by ADVERTISERS,say it with me,ADVERTISERS.That Moonie company Kahr is one of the biggest financial contributors to anti rights and to advertising ever.Justin Moon gives "American Handgunner" a ton of money and pre-tested guns to do their gun test on.What do you morons think these magazine editors are going to do,trash them,be un-biased.
View Quote

I like mine K9 and Kahr doesn't pay me a cent! I doubt anyone here thinks very much of Moon Sr and his cronies but Kahr guns are high quality, reliable, very accurate carry pistols. This is a fact.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 4:34:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BEACHBOY,are you sure you are not CABANA BOY?The kid who picks up the dirty tampon applicators and used rubbers off the beach?Look dipsh!t,I never insulted your stupid ass until you started.So get off of your knees,get that dripping dik out of your mouth,clean out your ears and listen up.

Stop being sheeple if you already bought one,than you are an anti-American moron,if you are considering than go to the airport and talk to this piece of sh!ts supporters.BTW what is with all the gay innuendo?Are you that childish and pathetic that since you can't PROVE ME WRONG you result to this kind of teenager crap.You debating skills need improvement,I've backed up my claims with proof yet you little FEMS sling insults,I'll tell you what,you go buy your POS Kahr but when it jams when you most need it I'll be laughing over your grave.It would seem to me that the only two fags so upset with me knocking Rev. Moon are the ones defending his business,HMMMMMMMM,some sort of coincedence?Also,BEACHBOY?PIRATEMAN?'NUFF SAID!!!
View Quote

Hey Josie. In a previous post on page 1 of this thread you said you'd pray for me. After these comments please don't bother!
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#34]
I wish there was an age limit to post on this site- the mindless 12-year-olds and their juvenile crap are getting old.  Josey, take a hike and come back when you've hit puberty.

As far as Kahr's being traded in more than any other gun, that's crap.  My local stores can hardly keep them on the shelves.  As far as the 9mm being a POS cartridge, you haven't done your homework.  A Kahr with 115-grain Cor-bons IS a 'full-power carry gun'.  Its barrel is only .4 inches shorter than a Sig P228, which many folks use as a full-size duty gun.  You only lose about 30 fps velocity, and the Cor-bons are still easily over 1300 from the Kahr. I've seen many more people killed with 9's than .45's.  Seen a number walk away from good hits with a .45 with only a few days in the hospital.  It's not a death ray, genius, it's a handgun.  While I may not care for Rev. Moon and his beliefs, he does make a darn good concealed carry gun.  As I said in my earlier post, mine is extremely reliable and accurate, as well as being VERY easy to conceal.  Just because one gun malfunctions doesn't mean the design is crap- if that was true, NOBODY would carry a 1911.  If you produce enough units, sooner or later you're going to get a bad one.  What kind of ammo was the guy using?  Was there a problem with the magazine?  These are things that can cause those malfunctions, but I bet you don't know the answers, you just jumped to a conclusion.

If you haven't guessed already, nobody here really values your opinion.  Regardless of how old you are, you just managed to come across like a spoiled teenager.  See if puberty improves your communication skills, then come back and talk to us.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Joesy,
I was going to reply to your insulting diatribe in a like manner, but having read the posts that follow yours, I don't feel that I need to.  As for the "gay innuendo', well as the quote goes"me thinks thou do protest to much"!
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#36]
To the other members of Ar15.com who read this series of posts.  Yes, I took the first personal shot.  Joesy's ignorance and arrogance pissed me off, I admit it.  I carry a gun for a living and have done so for 20 years.  I wouldn't let my emotions direct my actions on the street, don't know why I did on the web.  But for those of you offended by this type of language and dialog, I apologize for starting a battle of wits with an unarmed juvenile.  
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey cabanaBOY I'm ignorant in stating the FACTS,if you don't believe it go look it up.I'm sure you are one of those hipocrites who boycott S+W for their practices yet run panties first to buy a Kahr,which sins against mankind.20 years huh?I'm surprised noone ever took your gun from you.You carrying a gun is a sad thought,you do not have the command of emotions to be carrying a gun.You would be wise to go lock that POS Kahr in a safe until you grow up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Thank you Joesy, you are doing a much better job at making yourself look like a complete asshole than I ever could.
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#39]
He is kinda making our point for us, isn't he????  Some people just have to keep sticking their finger in the light socket.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Josey,
BTW the correct spelling is HYPOCRITE, whether you use it as a noun or as an adjective.  
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Joesy,
In closing, I have re-read these posts and would like to take the time to point out the following inconsistencies.
#1-You state that you never insulted me until I begin the insults.  Look at your first post in this thread, where you refer to people who have spent their money on Kahr's as "fools".  Is that not an insult?
#2-Gay innuendo.  Look at my posts, I have no knowledge of, or make reference to your gender.  Hell, you could be a boy, a girl or cross between the two for all I know.  How is that gay innuendo?  Are you a homophobe, or just a closet homo?
#3-Facts. I am still trying to find a fact in your posts.  A fact is supported by documentation, not emotional bullshit.  It is an actuality, not name calling and insult slinging.
#4-Your range.  Exactly where is that and what is your function there?  Maybe I could visit and we could shoot my Kahr K9 together and you could see it is not a POS.  Hey, I'll supply the ammo.
#5-Wrap your pinkie under the grip.  Have you actully held a Kahr?  In the K and P series guns in 9mm or 40 S&W, there is plenty of grip strap.  Only on the Micro series guns does my little finger wrap underneath.
#6-Beachboy/Pirateman.  My screen name and my email address tag.  They are meant in jest, but have personal meaning to me and my life experience.  You see Joesy, I don't take myself too seriously, so it goes without saying what I think of you and your childishness.
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Josey's main objection to the owning of a Kahr is that it's owner is Justin Moon, son of Rev. Moon.  With that logic, you could say that no one should own an AK-47 because it's designer and country of origin was communist.  However, there are lots of guy on here that own AK, SKSs and other guns made in communist countries.  While I'm against communist philosophy, I would still own an AK because it's a good rifle.  I don't associate owning a AK with being a communist.  Apparently Josey feels that you're practically a Moonie if you own a Kahr.  Get real!

BTW, I never boycotted S&W.  I never wanted a S&W in the first place.

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 2:26:41 AM EDT
[#43]
USPC40-
Then it follows that in addition to AK's and SKS's, that CZ's are bad, Makarov's are bad, all the various Nazi era K98's are bad since many used slave labor in their production plants for things such as cleaning or dangerous work that could not be easily sabotaged, some people would feel that anything built is South Africa would also qualify.  Hummmmm,
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I sure do like my Moonie made POS P9. It's even better now that Kahr has redesigned the slide release to be thinner.
Something else to consider is Brother Browning was a devout mormon. I guess I'll have to dump all of my guns in my safe except for a few bolt actions. But since I'm mormon (but don't go to church very often) I can keep them right?
If I become a moonie does that mean I can get a Thompson 1927?
Could some one enlight me?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:30:17 AM EDT
[#45]
I guess that by Joesy's line of reason (?), all Thompson's and Auto Ord guns are now POS's?
[X] [X]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:57:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I sure do like my Moonie made POS P9. It's even better now that Kahr has redesigned the slide release to be thinner.
View Quote

Will Kahr replace an older slide release, or do you only get it with a new P9?

USPC40

Link Posted: 6/23/2001 2:30:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Josie, is it that time of the month again? I haven't been posting here very long at all, but for the most part have found the people on the site here to be understanding and TOLERANT. Until you started in with all this. You are slowly but surely typing your way into extinction. You are entitled to your opinions, but the name calling is not needed. As for you slamming Beachboy and Pirateman because of their names. Well, with a call sign like rigger, guess what I do for a living? That's right, I pack chutes. You figure it out.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 2:51:18 AM EDT
[#48]
i just dont care for a DA only.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 3:23:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Hey Rigger you moron,try going back and rereading the thread.Exactly who started the name calling?I was defending myself and if you want to keep your mouth shut when someone attacks you go right ahead and be a sheep,but I for one wont.Speaking about PMS,who were the little cu$%s who got all upset about me telling the truth about the Kahr company and FYI you were not even involved in the flameing yet you stick your nose in the middle of it and ask me if I am PMSing.Is that a problem the men have where you come from there Rigger?Are you wearing your maxi-pad right now,well from where I'm from the women are on the rag.So tell us Rigger does your wife do your ass doggystyle trying to get you pregnant?No don't tell me I really don't want to know for sure but I think I have an idea you are a PILLOWBITER.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Rigger -
We can assume from the way Josey spouts off with only profanity and never responds to a discussion of facts, just his/hers one-sided attacks, that he/she is about 12, maybe 13 years old and not very mature.  He/she repeatedly screams "facts", but won't respond to questions about those facts.  His/her fact that the Kahr was designed by Justin Moon, son of Rev. Moon translates into Kahr Arms being a subsidiary of Moon's church and responsible for the abduction and behavior modification of teenagers.  His/hers spelling is pretty poor and probably so are his/her social skills.  I use the his/her designation as that it is unclear what Josey is.
Don't take it personally.  And I understand you screen name and what it represents.  I have depended on guys like you in the past to make sure I didn't make a big, bloody splat.  
[X] [X]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top