Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 7:07:30 PM EDT
I saw the pic of the 11.5" M16 (Treetop's ?) and was wondering if a bayo would fit on that short of an upper.  

It is Sat Night and I'm typing on a keyboard...sad, sad, sad.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
No, it doesn't fit. Only 20 & 14.5 inchers.

Unless maybe if you have an aftermarket comp or flash hider on a 16" carbine, but with the normal suppressors these are the only two it will fit on.

Michael

You may just be sitting at the keyboard, but at least you can probably walk. (Michael with the injured ankle)
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I only [i]wish[/i] I had an 11.5" M16. It wasn't mine.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys guys guys.....tisk tisk...are we not using 100mph tape anymore?

If 100mph tape won't fix it......it's broke![:)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it will fit if you have the 5.5" flash hider on there, otherwise, no.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#5]
The bayonet fits my bush upper with the 5.5" flash hider.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I forgot about that one. I was thinking about the A1/A2 compensators. I think I also heard someone say that it would fit on a 16 incher somewhat with a vortex or phantom flash hider on there, I don't know from first hand though.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top