Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 2:31:47 PM EDT
I posted a while back about the .22 Winchester target rifle I just learned my dad owned.  I took it out shooting today.

I love this thing! It shoots circles around all my other guns.  I spent most of my time zeroing it and adjusting the dust-covered micrometer sights.  Whether zeroed or not groups were extremely tight and consistent at 50 yards.  Once zeroed at 100 yrds, nothing changed.  Tight and consistent, very nice iron sights.  Heavy 28" barrel and walnut stock.

I asked my dad if he'd reconsider selling it.  He said all smart alecky "I don't know...would you ever use it?"  HELL YES! Woo hoo, free gun!

Link Posted: 6/9/2001 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Raven,

Where'd ya go to shoot?  It's freaking awesome out today and I'm stuck here cleaning the house.  The better half get's back from a 90 TDY tomorrow and I've been putting it off all week.  Now I'm paying for it!  Damn it, I'm jealous.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, today was a peach.  Went to Birchwood.  When my friend's in town, we should go shooting.  He and his bro (especially his bro) have quite a stash of guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top