Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 12:37:47 PM EDT
Someone, a relative newbie with 14 post, started a new topic last night/yesterday asking about "Male Enhancement". In the text of the post he asked if anyone here had ever used any of the products advertised and how they......ahhh...performed. I responded that I had no bloody idea but that I was most eager to see the responses and expected the resulting thread to make him an over night AR15.com legend. I was negligant in not paying enough attention to the user name.
Would you please start your topic again? I was looking forward to this.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The topic was either locked or deleted, with good reason.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It wasn't locked because it is not here.
If it was deleted and y'all think this one should be deleted feel free. No offense will be taken. I just thought it would be rather amusing to watch it play out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I locked it yesterday, for the obvious reason.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am SOOOOO PROUD of myself...  I wasn't even involved in this one !   :)

See..  I am gaining maturity with each passing hour under the tutelage of Dr. McUZI.  [BD]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top