Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 10:28:06 AM EDT
...we've crossed some kind of border 'round here.

There's like a freakin' rebellion going on, certain posters bashing the mods.

Far as I'm concerned, the mods can edit any posts they like, or ban any poster they want, for any reason they want to, or for NO REASON AT ALL.

And don't gimme that tired "free speech" crap - THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

This a great site full of intersting charachters and a wealth of info. But I'm getting tired of the crybabies, and juvenile delinguents.

Listen up people - on ANY private site, the mods are gods. An adult can deal with that - the kiddies will continue to cry like the sallies they are.

If this continues, I'm taking a break from this place until it settles down. NO ONE like a good knock down, drag out verbal brawl more than I do, but this is turning into a major PMS session.

garandman
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Well said GarandMan.

I posted earlier, the dissention in ranks here is just sickening.

Everyone wonders, "gee, will they lift the AW ban at the sunset?"

Simple answer: No.

It's just too bad. We are on the same team for the most part. But, no one here can agree what color grass is, without a fight.

It's a damn shame.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't recall which one of us said it, but it's right on: "Gee, you can tell school's out...."
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I am innocent.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#5]

All I've been seeing is people bashing the moderators for being soft.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well said GarandMan.

I posted earlier, the dissention in ranks here is just sickening.

Everyone wonders, "gee, will they lift the AW ban at the sunset?"

Simple answer: No.

It's just too bad. We are on the same team for the most part. But, no one here can agree what color grass is, without a fight.

It's a damn shame.
View Quote

Here's my point.

We've got people on this forum that come and stir up all kinds of trouble ( I have particular people in mind)

I have NEVER seen them post any indication that they call or write their legislators, write a letter to the editor, or do anything to support and uphold RKBA.

For such people, I am NOT "on the same team" as them (to use your phraseology, above) They are their OWN team, and do NOTHING for the collective effort the REST of us are making here for RKBA.

As such, I wholeheartedly encourage the mods to ban their shriveled brains from this board. They only come here and cause trouble, and do NOTHING for "the cause."

If they were helping in the fight, I'd be far more tolerant of their idiosyncracies. But since they don't, who needs 'em???

BAN THEM.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Can't recall which one of us said it, but it's right on: "Gee, you can tell school's out...."
View Quote

Actually, i thought it was more due to the American Psychiatric Association's decision to put internet access into the psycho wards in hospitals across the nation.

Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree with you 110%

I will prolly get burned for being corny, but;

Ar15.com = classroom (You can get away with some things...)

Mcuzi.com = recess (Anything goes)

These 2 sites could complemnet each other. (If people recognize where things go.)

Am I off base here? (Off topic, I know)

BTW: triple word score for "phraseology" lol!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top