Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 4:25:26 PM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/07/mcveigh.court.04/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If I worked anywhere near a federal building I think I'd call in sick Monday.. hell I'd probably take all of next week off.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
McVeigh's a Punk. Going out Way Too Easy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Lee Harvey McVeigh...........  Now we will never know the truth.  I have to wonder what it is that is leading this obvious mind-control subject to insist on his own death?  Does it not strike any of you as odd, that this young man with his entire life before him, wants so desperately to die?  WTF???
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Paspecops.....you sure ask the right questions.
The US Government situation has been sureal for the last 10 years.  Have you heard that the first "psychologist" to visit McVeigh after his capture was the Phd. who used to run the US mind control program.  Little "rumors" like this keep one wondering what is really going on?????
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think he has a death wish or anything I think he wants to have some control over his destiny and die with some form of dignity instead of begging for mercy.  I am still unsure of why the FBI admitted any wrongdoing with the documents to begin with. They never admitted anything before. It would have been too easy to cover up, so why raise the issue?  There are far to many questions outstanding to me to proceed at this time with his execution?  I believe the govt wants him shut up and permanatly for reasons other than punishment. We will never know the answers to these questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top