Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2001 8:40:25 PM EDT
Well,I've read alot,posted alot and I still feel that postbans are the best deal going. But I would also be the first in line to purchase a preban if funds would permit!! I have 2 Bushmasters, a shorty AK and a A2 target. I know everyone has a opinion and all are valid, but the angel on my left shoulder keeps sayin(postban)while on the other That little devil says (preban)!! Bottom line I guess i'm just addicted to AR's and this site!! so save,save,save andkeep on buying! Is there some kind of therapy for this !!
AAAHHHHH I'M GOING MAD !!! better go shoot...
51 out...
{heavy}
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
And then the buyer's remorse kicks in...until the first shot out of your new toy. Then the cycle will repeat until you can't fit another safe in your closet.
" But honey, I can add another room...really."

heheh
CS
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The therapy for this is simply to buy what you want. You can never have too many guns.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Bill Gates could'nt afford everything I want!

[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
You need to buy a LEGP.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Butkus, in trying to give you advise on your AR addiction, just dont worry about how many guns you have but buy the guns that you really like. If you want a pre ban then get one even if you have to sell some of your others. Personally I only own one AR but I LOVE that gun, a Colt preban. So, have fun dont worry and God Bless!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
We all have it.... There's no stopping this sickness is there?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Perfect example: (No this isn't blasphemy because this rifle is black, too [:)] )

I walked intoa gunshop to pick up some 226 mags and maybe some AR mags if they had anything good. As I was walking out, I spied an HK93 out of the corner of my eye. I had been looking to get one for about 10 years or so.
BAMMMM trip to buy a mag or two became over a $1000 dollar purchase.
Do I regret it? HELL NO.
Hi, I'm Coversix and I can't stop buying guns.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#8]
For the price of your two post bans you coulda got a pre-ban. Shoulda bought a pre-ban first, you can always get a post ban (hopefully, unless your stuck in PRK). Man I love collaspable stocks, sure are convenient and do they look cool. I just love that flash suppressor.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top