Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2001 4:28:13 PM EDT
On the History channel Thursday nite at 9:00 p.m. CST, on Modern Marvels,  the topic is " The M-16 "
I have probably seen it,  but I'll watch it again, anyway....
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
They have great shows on the History Channel!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The show last night on machine guns left me yearning - no - craving an M2.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reminder I going to watch it. Friday the experts here can pass judgement on the show. [smoke]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I cant believe the fricken communists in my apt complex voted the History channel off our satallite. [-!-]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads up.  I will be watching.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for letting us all know, otherwise I would have missed it. Already have the vcr set!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Ill be looking for it.  I think that is one history Channel show I have not seen.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#8]
You lucky guys.  I wish I had the history channel.  By me, I would need to get (pay for) 20 more worthless channels to get the cable package that includes the History Channel.  I wish each channel would have a dollar value, and the cable customers could build their own package.  I do not watch alot of TV, But do like a few programs on TNN, The Learning Channel and The Discover Channel.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Man, I gotta work, bummer. Maybe you can by it, most of ther shows are available on VHS. Could one of you guys watching pay attention at the end and see if this episode is available on VHS and post a reply or e-mail me? I figure the History Channel will have a good show on the M-16 with good background and developemental anecdotes, would be worth having.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top