Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2001 3:40:55 PM EDT
I know I'll probably get flamed for this and I know this has probably been brought up before but why don't we as a group use our numbers to effect some positive change? I was thinking back to what happened to Smith and Wesson when the gun owners took them to task for their sell out on the 2nd amendment. Why couldn't we as a group come to a consensus that we are going to boycott an organization or company that wants to take away our rights. Why do we keep giving money to those people that turn around and use it against us? We need to find some company that would be hurt most by a boycott that has a record of supporting either anti gun causes or politicians and try it. The left has been using this tactic for years to good effect for their side. I say it's time for us as a group of Americans that are concerned about the almost daily loss of our freedoms to do something about it. I'm really sick and tired of everyone sitting on their asses and complaining about stuff but they aren't willing to do anything about it. I know that I'm really not very articulate and there are a lot of people out there that could better express this but I really am troubled by what I see. My father was a highly decorated solider from WW11 and about 10 years ago he told me that this wasn't the country that he fought for. I now know what he means. On the same track my grandfather said to me once that he had more freedom than I had. I took me 20 years to figure out what he meant..

Any ideas, anyone that you can think of that we could target? And I do mean target. I'm tired of being the target.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top