Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
let him sit for life or fry his ass.
[pyro][whacko]
View Quote

You bring the BBQ sauce and I'll bring the beer. FRY HIM.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
As i stated on other threads...they need to put him into prison population, and let nature take it`s course...at any rate, don`t complete his sentence, now, till as much info on the feds can come out as possible.....maybe timmy boy will drop on one or two of them before it`s over!.....who knows?...[frag]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Death! Life only if Loreena Bobbit is allowed to have conjugal visits!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody dies till we have all of them.
You kill McVeigh you will never get the whole of the truth.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
String him up by his family jewels above a pool of electricFRIED water and give him a knife.
[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#8]
"Nobody dies till we have all of them."

Exactly right.

Too many unanswered questions.  Plenty of time for sentence to be carried out later.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Death!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Death
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
[size=3]Well since I went to Highschool with him and graduated with his sister then I might be a little biased [/size=3]

[size=5] Fry his rotten fucking ass nice and SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size=5]

Sorry Jen!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Put him in a cell with Horiuchi for life!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#13]
[size=3][b]Buckle Up, Timmy!  It's the Law![/b][/size=3]

At least he will know the hour, the reason, and the circumstances of his departure from the land of the living.  

Which are things his victims never got to know.

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#14]
THE ARMY SHOULD DO "AN ARMY OF ONE" COMMERCIAL WITH MCVEIGH GETTING JUICED AT THE END OF THE COMMERCIAL.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I am deeply disturbed by McVeigh's criminal actions at Oklahoma City in 1995.

I am also deeply disturbed by the U.S. Government’s criminal actions at Ruby Ridge in 1992, and at Waco in 1993.

If the travesties of justice, that occurred in 1992 and 1993, had not been committed by the U.S. Government.  I do not believe McVeigh would have had any motivation to commit his crime in 1995.

I say, "JUSTICE FOR ALL"!  Many innocent AMERICAN lives have been ruined forever by the actions of these two parties.  The Government has to be held just as accountable as McVeigh.

The complete irony of the situation is that the Government had a direct role in the "creation" of McVeigh.  The Government educated him in the public school system, while at the same time passing laws to prevent his parents from raising their son as they saw fit.  The Government also trained him in military tactics, planning, and improvised weapons/munitions.

I believe McVeigh truly believes his cause and actions are just.  To him the U.S. Government declared war on the Citizens of America in 1992 and 1993.  He then chose a piss poor target for retaliation, and the Government controlled media had no trouble spinning the story to fit its desires.  The TV was, and still is, full of images of dead children from OKC, BUT--how many images are there of young Sammy Weaver or the dead children from Waco?

Like I said  "JUSTICE FOR ALL"!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]
send him to me for the surplus ammo doubletap!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#17]
my vote:  execution

I am a new member of AR-15.com and plan to be one for a long time.  

I recently saw a tv show that was about "lone wolves" and MeVeigh was one of these people they talked about.  

They were showing many websites that people have created that praise him for what he did.  They consider him a "hero".  

I was appalled.

I believe in our country and I also believe there are those in our government that want to limit the rights we Americans have.

I believe in "fighting" to protect those rights.

But what he did was nothing "heroic" as some of those websites portrayed him.  He is nothing but a menace to society.  

DPeacher, you can say he is a product of the government, but that is just more of the psycho-babble crap that shrinks have been feeding us for decades.

"johnny was like this because his mommy did not hug him enough....."  Same dribble, different circumstances...

There is a difference in "fighting" for the  rights we hold dear and being a menace to society.

I clicked on this topic as soon as I saw it to see how others here in this forum feel about MccVeigh.

I was relieved to see so many people feel the same way I do.  

I hope he burns in hell for what he did.

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I am a strong believer of the death penalty, and as much as I want to see him die a slow, painful and prolonged death on national television so that I can watch, I do have to agree with the members who believe that we should wait until all responsible parties are uncovered.  

I would still like to watch him fry on Monday though. Then we can all celebrate!!![<]:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Fry him and McNichols too.  Also anyone else who is later found to have been involved in this , either inside or outside the government.

DPeacher, what happened at Ruby Ridge may have been murder or an accident, I don't know.  Apparently the shooter is now in line to be tried, so let's see what happens.  As for Waco, let me ask you this.  Regardless of who started the standoff and who was wrong or right, how many days did Koresh have in which he could have sent the children out safely?  I am not condoning any Federal action, just food for thought.  What about reports that the children at Waco had been executed with a bullet to the head?  I am not saying that is the case, but who knows.  I don't accept just one point of view blindly, I try to look at all possibilities.

As far as motivation goes, there is no justification for McVeigh killing children that had nothing to do with either incident.  You are making excuses for him.  "The devil made him do it" sounds like the pyschobabble that the liberals have been spouting for years.  We don't accept that from them, why should we accept that in this case?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#20]
He needs to fry for what he did.

Unfortunatley the lawyers will probably figure aout a way to drag it out for another couple of years.

[:|]

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#21]
DEATH is almost too easy for him!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#22]
keep him alive till we have all of them, and then a group execution. Also no injection, but put them around a device that will blow the shit out of them, and make them watch a slow moving timer that jumps around so that they will only know the exact time of their death when the number 2 comes up. And that includes any gov officals that helped one way or another.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I THINK THEY SHOULD LET HIM GO!

Right in downtown O.C. after they make a public address that all police officers will not be in the general area at the time of his release.  That seems fair to me.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I live in OKC and work about 2 miles from where the Murrah building stood.  I heard the blast with my own ears as I was just getting to the office that morning.  Our company took tools and equipment to the rescue workers at the site the night of the bombing and I stood in front of the building that night and looked in awe at the devastation Tim McVeigh caused.

I think he should be kept alive until we know everything we want to know and then he should be placed in a cell by himself in the desert, or some military base.  Under the cell we place some C-4 and detonate it without warning some time after he thinks about it for awhile.  Or maybe we should bury him alive in concrete rubble and leave him to suffer the slow lingering death he caused his trapped victims to endure.  

A quick easy death is too good for Tim McVeigh, his actions deserve a more fitting punishment one that is harsh, cruel and unusual - just like his crime.

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm kinda torn on this one. I don't see it as clear cut as most of y'all do. I don't agree with the bombing but I can understand why he did it. He did it because of action of our govt like Ruby Ridge & Waco. If the govt never did those things, McVeigh would not have made the bomb. To put it in a analogy that makes more sense then 'his momma didn't hug him', if the govt didn't do the senseless killings, neither would have McVeigh. Say the ATF busts down my door (wrong address) and kills my wife and kids by mistake, I would make it my life mission to hunt down each member of that team and kill them, because they killed my family, not because my mom didn't tit-feed long enough. I would not be happy with a cash settlement, I would want their blood. It's a direct action - reaction. McVeigh is guily of mass murder but if the govt had not done some mass murdering as well, there would never have been the OK bomb. But facts are that McVeigh is guilty and needs to be punished, but when will the murderers at Ruby Ridge and Waco be punished?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#26]
There you go, making excuses for him.  'the devil made him do it'.  He has a free will just like the rest of us.  It was murder, regardless of what anyone else did.  Those children he killed had nothing to do with any of it.  He had no family members killed at either place nor did he hunt down those responsible.  He acted cowardly.  There is no comparison, there is no understanding of his actions by a reasonable person, there is no excuse.  Making excuses for murderers is what liberals do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Post from Larry G -
What about reports that the children at Waco had been executed with a bullet to the head?
View Quote

You mean the FEDERAL reports that the children at Waco had been executed...kinda like the FEDERAL report given to Gen. Janet Reno just before the final assault that 'they were still slapping the babies.' She based her decision to carry out the assault on the Davidian CHURCH on that kinda unsubstantiated crapola.

It would have been a lot nicer if the FEDS had not confiscated all of the photos and notes that were taken and collected from the Tarrant County Coroner's Office that was chosen to do the autopsies of the victims.  These items were 'lost' by the FBI.

And the mere presence of a gunshot wound is no indication of WHO did the shooting.

I think the FBI needs to look for the 'lost' crime scene notes and photos taken by the Coroner's Office.  Tell them to look in the same place they found all those McVeigh tapes,
reports, and other 'overlooked' evidence!

Eric The(I'llLookForThem!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Lee Harvey McVeigh..............
 this whole mess smells like last week's fish.  McVeigh is in it up to his eyeballs, and even confronted with certain death, he maintains his silence..........  There is no way in the world that two Army buddy misfits caused the destruction of that building with several tons of AN-FO.  It probably won't even detonate with det cord, unless the AN was ground to a fine powder.  The evidence that nore than just a truck bomb was involved is irrefutable.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Dpeacher and Bobby V have a point.  He was trying to seek justice for a cowardly act perpetrated by our government, you know, the ones elected for and by the people. Instead he did what a coward would do and went after an unarmed, unwarranted target.

Now if he would have sat on a hill and shot Lon's wife in the face, or Lon himself, or bombed an ATF van which contained the perps, I might feel different. [beer] (toast him) or [chainsawkill]

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Too many questions. Let's get to the bottom of the whole thing before the government conveniently silences the "lone crazy bomber". Too many things still don't add up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's my 2cents;
I'm new to AR15.com but not to life, I have no sympathy for the S.O.B., Death is too easy for him, But life in prison is not an option. We will never learn the whole truth of why or who helped him, But we do know he is guilty 100%. Let him rot in hell! FRY TIME
"HawgDoc"
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#32]
You don`t kill civilians because you`re pissed at the government!!!!!!! and you don`t knock on civilians front door with a GD tank!!!!!!what pisses me off the most is the attitude that kids were "unfortunate circumstance"....it seems that timmy bob AND the feds share this same sentiment.......hmmm, wonder why????
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Did you really think the judge that put him there was going to give him a stay? There is enough info in the FBI documents to warrant a stay. The eyewitness accounts of John Doe 2through however many should do it alone. Timmy boys lawyer tried to show that there were more than just him involved but the judge wouldnt allow it. It will still go to the SCUS before it all goes down anyway.

Mcveigh had read The Turner Diaries and  it said do not expose the other members of your cell at any cost. He is just following the script. Is he a patsy, hell yes but by not exposing the others it makes him look better.

All that said: FRY HIS ASS anyway!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#36]
tim screwed up and made every freedom loving american look bad in the process, I think he should fry but not until we have all the info, dont let the govt bury another source of damning evidence like they did when they demolished the murrah bldg all too quickly. Also I was wondering what everyone would think of tim if there werent any civilians in the bldg when it blew?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#37]
As long as there are photographs of the bombed Murrah Building, there will be people in the Federal Government's law enforcement agencies who will think twice about taking the lives of innocent people.  For that, should we be grateful to Tim McVeigh, et. al.?

If anyone thinks McVeigh's execution puts an end to the potential for domestic terrorism against the Federal Government, they are terribly naive.  When "We the People" becomes "you the subservient" then terrorists will be spawned.  In a nation of laws like ours, there is no excuse for terrorism.  But not everyone believes the Government is the servent of the people and accountable for criminal acts of violence against the governed.

It's my prayer that McVeigh's death closes the book on this case and causes future out-of-control office holders like Janet Reno to consider the consequences of their actions.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#38]
USMC_LB – Don’t believe everything you see on TV.  If you think McVeigh acted as a “lone wolf” then you stand a good chance of believing in the “tooth fairy” as well.  There have been several true explosives experts, one of which is a retired USAF Major General that spent the better part of his 30 year career doing bomb damage assessment and explosives testing and procurement, that have gone on public record and testified that the destruction caused to the A.P. Murrah building could not be caused by a AN-FO device alone.  Yes, I do believe McVeigh is guilty as charged, and his execution will be a justice carried out.  I also believe there are other individuals who assisted McVeigh and they need to be brought to justice as well.  I do not attempt to raise McVeigh’s status to that of a Hero, but he is not a coward either.  His judgment is piss poor, and his actions are despicable no matter how good his initiative, or intentions may have been.  There is no excuse for his actions, but there are some damn good reasons for his actions.  The man has taken responsibility for his actions and will pay the price for it, which is more than can be said of the perpetrators of the Clinton administration.

LARRY G – In no way do I condone the actions of McVeigh.  But I will also hold the U.S. Government to the same standards of conduct we all hold McVeigh to.  Sammy Weaver did not have a choice to escape his Government assigned killer.  A highly trained adult federal agent who also killed the boy’s pet dog and never announced himself to be a federal officer before he pulled the trigger and shot that 12-year-old boy in the back as he ran away from a terrifying unknown.  Hell, how many members of this board resembled Sammy Weaver when they were 12.  I know I spent many a day with my Uncle, a .22, and a few dogs I considered as family members, quietly stalking squirrels, rabbits, and the occasional raccoon, along the Platte River south of Platte City, Mo. when I was that age.  Anyone of our kids or us could meet the exact same fate in the future.  The children at Waco had the exact same chances as the children at OKC… zero.  In both cases, “adults” made the decisions that killed them.  Koresh was not going anywhere except to jail, and the abuses he allegedly inflicted on the children in the church were no where near as terrible as the abuses they suffered at the hands of the U.S. Government.

Like I said before,” JUSTICE FOR ALL”!

The innocent victims of Ruby Ridge, Waco, and OKC deserve nothing less!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#39]
A fact is a fact is a fact. Timmy the tango should die a painful death just like every other tango deserves. He's no different than any islamic tango.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#40]
He's not goin' anywhere, I don't trust the gov't (imagine), and I think he had help.  Let him wait, find 'em all, have a b-b-q.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Why didn't Tim McVeigh take it out on Lon Horiuchi? I could understand that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Did you guys ever see that videotape where our pal Tim was down at Waco protesting at the FBI's roadblock WHILE WACO WAS STILL IN PROGRESS? McVeigh really screwed up bigtime killing those kids and other innocent people, but when I look at how much he cared about what was going on (to people OTHER than himself) while I was sitting on my couch picking my nose, drinking beer and swallowing the government/media baby-slapping bullshit, I got to feel sorry for the guy a little bit.

In my opinion, those sicko bastards that rape 8 year old girls just for their own temporary pleasure and then kill them one-on-one just as a convenient way of saving their own skins are WAY worse murderers than McVeigh -- body count be damned.

And look at the FBI, BATF, and U.S. Marshals. Those rotten SOB's got 10 zillion psychologists and experts in every possible field at their fingertips to bounce their ideas and plans off of, and they still go around butchering & burning innocent children. McVeigh had probably (in my opinion) 2 to 4 people helping him, all uneducated drifters and military misfits. His plan sucked royally, but one could hardly expect brilliance to result from such a crew.

I think McVeigh was concentrating on the technical stuff, like it was all a game, and then in one instant he did something that couldn't be undone. He probably realizes on some level that he screwed up, but puts on that stoic act to save face.

He's a murderer and deserves strong punishment, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't agree with at least 70% of what he says.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:12:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
There you go, making excuses for him.  'the devil made him do it'.  He has a free will just like the rest of us.  It was murder, regardless of what anyone else did.  Those children he killed had nothing to do with any of it.  He had no family members killed at either place nor did he hunt down those responsible.  He acted cowardly.  There is no comparison, there is no understanding of his actions by a reasonable person, there is no excuse.  Making excuses for murderers is what liberals do.
View Quote

Great post!  
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#44]
DPeacher, do not think of me as someone who falls for anything.  Believe me, I always question "facts" that are reported and such.

I did not state that I thought McVeigh was a "lone wolf" but merely referred to what a television show was calling him....

as for "good" reasons for targeting random civilians   heh  I don't think I would have said that...

I doubt you would feel the same if it was YOUR innocent wife or child that was killed with such lack of remorse.

The Ruby Ridge debacle always has wrenched my heart.  I do not care for most of Mr. Weavers views but, that whole situation was completely wrong.

Heh,  when I was 12 my dog was my best friend...

ps   who else would have placed quarters under my pillow in exchange for my teeth ??  Next thing ya know, people gonna say Santa is not real....
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#45]
I just don't see why it's so hard to believe he acted alone.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#46]
H should WALK.  No further comment.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#47]
3 guys were captured by a tribe in Africa.
The Chief gave them the option of "Death, or Chi-Chi?" (pronounced:chee-chee).
The 1st guy, not wanting to die, chose "Chi-Chi"...

An 800-lb. gorilla had his way with him and he ran off into the jungle---alive.

The 2nd guy, weighing what he just saw, also chose "Chi-Chi", figuring he'd rather live with the humiliation.
Repeat of the 1st guys ordeal, and off he ran into the jungle.

Now, the 3rd guy, well, he couldn't stand the thought of enduring the horrors he'd just witnessed, and, with the realization that he would indeed die, stood proudly in front of the Chief, and chose "Death."

The Chief nodded with approval, and the 3rd guy thought at least he would die with dignity.

The Chief then said, "DEATH!!!; but, Chi-Chi FIRST!!!"
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:58:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Soldier of Fortune magazine just did an excellent article dealing with McVeigh ( a good read). I say hold off on execution for now, he ain't going nowhere. To many unanswered question, something definately up here. It's my understanding that a lot of OKC bombing victim's families now don't want to fry him just yet, even they're suspicious that not even half the story has been told. They want them all to, and a lot of them think the gov is covering things up. I'm inclined these days to agree, besides McVeigh, there's something rotten here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:39:57 AM EDT
[#49]
I would like to know what "really" happened and what the government is trying to hide.  Doesn't it seem strange that a few days before McVeigh is going to be put to death these papers "suddenly" appear.  Don't some of you guys find that a little bit suspicious...just a little?  Is it out of the question that Bill Klinton's fingerprints are on this one too and maybe somebody got some balls after Klinton left office and Louis F. resigned?  I just find this to be one more thing that doesn't seem quite right.  How many THOUSAND documents were lost?  C'mon guys....use your brains.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Let him fry.  I agree with some of his anger toward the government, but he went about things wrong.  The one thing that I hate is that we will never know the whole story, and there is definately alot more out there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top