Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Exactly. If more people would mind their own business and quit worrying so much about what everyone else is doing we wouldn't be in the same situation with the current political climate with either firearms or cigarettes.

Personally, I don't care if you smoke or not, just don't blow it in my face. I don't care if you shoot up the drug of your choice all day long, just don't do it at work when you might endanger me with your actions. I don't care if you have 200 illegal machineguns and 7 cases of grenades in your closet, just don't shoot me or blow me up. I don't care if you drink until your liver bleeds, just dont get in your car and crash into me.

Live and let live and quit crying about things you dont like, because most of us don't give a sh*t and we are sick or hearing it...

Michael
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Raf, you are right, I appologize for my "insulting and arrogant reply" to your question.

Seriously though, wouldn't you laugh if I asked someone to provide a link that PROVES obesity causes heart disease?

I checked your link, in the site I clicked on the link for the "info" on second hand smoke and was taken where I could buy the book.

Without sounding insulting, I really don't think that an ad to sell a book is more convincing than virtually every PHD and Physician in the country.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh God, here we go again. You know, I've heard it's because of gunowners that kids are shooting other kids at thier schools. Give me a break, your probably a slacker trying to rationalize your laziness.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top