Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/4/2001 9:20:30 PM EDT
Our Attorney General is trying to kill Clinton era regulations, which create a national gun registry. Of course, anti-gunners have filed a lawsuit to stop him. News at the "lion" icon at: National CCW Reciprocity Foundation http://www.NationalCCW.com or http://www.Homestead.com/njccw/nationalccw.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 1:10:15 AM EDT
Any opinons on the AG out there?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:07:40 AM EDT
Just recently Ashcroft released a letter on his view of the Second Amendment. He clearly views it as an individual right to bear arms, free of government intrusion. This is a big change from the days of Clinton/Reno, where the argument was that only states had a right to arms. Ashcroft is now taking steps to end the 90-day review period & to have all gun purchase records destroyed "instantly", as the law [red]allows[/red]. ... it is good to have our boys in charge now. (6/5/01)
View Quote
The law allows? or requires. Ashcroft sounds like a good guy. He can read the constitution & the laws, unlike Clinton et al, who regarded them as impediments to his will. Norm
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:11:28 AM EDT
so far I don't have a problem with Ashcroft....unlike many others, he seems to practice what he preaches.........so far
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:59:25 AM EDT
The law requires that the records be destroyed, but Clinton-Reno blocked that and went to court when sued. Two radical left-wing federal judges allowed the government to keep the records, but the case is being appealed. Attention liberals: the law means what it says! GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:56:00 PM EDT
I read where Ascroft has a strictly voluntary bible study before the work day. A lot of people are raising cain about that. Until they are forced to do anything against their will they ought to just shut up. Right now I love John Ascroft
Top Top