Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2001 11:04:43 AM EDT
To all Southern Californians:

Me and others are sponsoring a 2nd. Amendment get together here in Southern California to talk about what could be done and what can we do to protect our 2nd. Amendment right and all other rights as well. Due to recent attacks on our 2nd, 1st, and 4th Amendment rights, a get together and meetings like this is what we truly need to educate and open the eyes of the public, especially here in Southern California and surroundings. For more information on this event and date, please email me at my address above or below as soon as possible. If you disagree with me or with us for what we stand for, please email me with your response or thoughts on this matter. Your email will be read and answered back as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

email address: [email protected]

Ed Chavez
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top