Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 10:54:40 AM EDT
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.
From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control.
From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938.
From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935.
From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964.
From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970.
From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956.
From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Now having said that, let me say that I DO NOT BELIEVE in NWO controlled "black helos", concentration camps here on US soil,chem-trails, or that their is currently a large multi-national UN/NWO Miliatary presence here in the US for the purpose of taking controll and forming a one world goverment.
For as long as I have been hearing about these things(going on 10 years now)if they DID exist, by now the people/goverments that were in controll would of sprung their trap by , or it would of leaked. No way could that many people (and to accomplish somthing on that scale you would have to have alot and I mean ALOT of people involved)keep somthing that big under wraps for so long.It goes against human nature.
Do I think that our goverment is trying to disarm us as to take control? Its a possability IMHO ,but I doubt it.They are already in control.

Echo6

Link Posted: 6/2/2001 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it (2nd Amendment). But who knows what their corrupt lawyers would think up to make the 2nd Amendment seem like.

But if they ever do, get at me.
[uzi]   [heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top