Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 9:33:45 AM EDT
All I have to say is this.....

I could care less what color you are as long as your standing beside me shooting at the BLUE colored people.

The racism threads are pretty much a waste of time, almost like trying to convince the sheep that the U.N. is NOT your friend.

.....and our criminal justice system is totally screwed anyway. Drugs are BAD but putting a non violent offender behind bars for 10 years for smoking crack when the rich white kid snorts coke and gets probation IS BULLSHIT.

47 out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
ditto
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Right on!
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
not to mention the prison population i have to deal with because we are locking up non-violent people!!![pyro]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All I have to say is this.....

I could care less what color you are as long as your standing beside me shooting at the BLUE colored people.
View Quote

[red]Agreed[/red]. Black people are certianlly active opponents of the United Nations.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The racism threads are pretty much a waste of time, almost like trying to convince the sheep that the U.N. is NOT your friend.
View Quote

[red]That's what's called "asociative connotative slander"-
You take an issue you don't like (Racism)- And associate it with an issue that a particular group disagrees with.
That group (The real "sheep) then falls in line with your cause, because they are too dumb to differentiate it from thier own.
Yeah.
Racism and the UN. Goes together like Apples and Buicks. It's a pathetic "Clinton" tactic. [/red]

.....and our criminal justice system is totally screwed anyway. Drugs are BAD but putting a non violent offender behind bars for 10 years for smoking crack when the rich white kid snorts coke and gets probation IS BULLSHIT.
View Quote

[red]The reason for that is negro's are far more likely to be repeat offenders.
So, that white kid who got busted with an 8-ball of whif get's 6 months probation, because it is a first offense.
But, Tyrone who got busted for smoking rock gets 10 years,
not because he is [green]black[/green],
but because he has a rapsheet 3 miles long.
But you people are too stupid to see the circumstances beyond the "sentence" itself.
All you see is poor Tyrone got 10 years, and little Stevie only got probation.
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!
It HAS TO BE RACISM!![/red]

Idiots.

McUZI
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
blue helmets make nice targets...
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Just make sure you all save
some ammo so you can shoot the
big giant meteor into pebble sized chunks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
(raised right hand)...

I do promise, to protect my country, to STOP the Blue terror....

And I will shoot straight at them....

AFTER I terminate McKlansman....

Minimum Mandatory sentencing IS ONE of the things I refered to in the OTHER thread.

And McStupid, your constant use of Tyrone as a catch phrase is really geting old. I tire of your racial baiting fast, and would hereby call for one of two things...

1) You post your address and put your money where your mouth is. But since this is NOT gonna happen, as assholes like you have hid behind sheets all MY life, and have NO incentive to come out now...

2) F-McUzi....I hope they ban you ass for life and a day. You are a hopeless POS, that serves NO contributory purpose except to divide. You belong on an AK47.net environment, NOT like the place this WAS before your constant racial bull***.

In the last week, we have had more race talk than in the last 6 months. BLACK RIFLES STUPID....

Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In the last week, we have had more race talk than in the last 6 months.
View Quote

Why is that a problem?  Personally I think people pussyfoot around the topic in their lives all the time.  

Why NOT get it out in the open?
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#10]
oOo,
I wish more people would come out and say what they think instead of PC garbage.

Stop lieing to yourself people!
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
(raised right hand)...

I do promise, to protect my country, to STOP the Blue terror....

And I will shoot straight at them....

AFTER I terminate McKlansman....

Minimum Mandatory sentencing IS ONE of the things I refered to in the OTHER thread.

And McStupid, your constant use of Tyrone as a catch phrase is really geting old. I tire of your racial baiting fast, and would hereby call for one of two things...

1) You post your address and put your money where your mouth is. But since this is NOT gonna happen, as assholes like you have hid behind sheets all MY life, and have NO incentive to come out now...

2) F-McUzi....I hope they ban you ass for life and a day. You are a hopeless POS, that serves NO contributory purpose except to divide. You belong on an AK47.net environment, NOT like the place this WAS before your constant racial bull***.

In the last week, we have had more race talk than in the last 6 months. BLACK RIFLES STUPID....

View Quote

LOL!
You won't even post your god damn e-mail!

BTW- I have realitives in Skykomish...Feel the same way I do about the likes of you. Why don't [red]you[/red] give me your address, and i'll forward it to them. I would damn near promise nothing would come out of it, but whatever.
Stick by your own ultimatium
(BTW- I have posted my address out in the open on the boards now T_W_I_C_E)

Yeah. Have fun "eliminating" me.... I shoot back better than you shoot in the first place.

Funniest part?
You couldn't challenge one thing I said.
All you could do is call little "names"...
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#12]
CavVet,

I wanted to elaborate on why I think the discussion of race relations is important... even if it can be hurtful and infuriating.  

People develop a belief system based on what they are taught, what they experience and what they are comfortable with.  Anyone who is prejudiced (and I think almost everyone is to a certain degree) has reasons for why they feel the way they do.  

The real fun comes when you challenge someone's beliefs.  Then the person must reexamine, explain and justify their beliefs.  [i]This is the same struggle we have with the anti's...[/i]  Sometimes.. if you're very patient and consistent, you'll see them doubt themselves, rethink the situation and maybe even change their views.  

I have friends who are extremely prejudiced... I don't agree with their views and they know it.  We discuss it at times (challenge them!).  I have friends who are pro-gun control and we do the same thing.  

I had a cousin of mine ask me why I was even friends with someone with that mindset.  I didn't know what to say then but I think I do now.  There are multiple facets to every person.  You will not agree 100% of the time.  I gain a lot from the other areas of our friendships... and I think I give them something by forcing them to reexamine themselves.    
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#13]
"The reason for that is negro's are far more likely to be repeat offenders.
So, that white kid who got busted with an 8-ball of whif get's 6 months probation, because it is a first offense.
But, Tyrone who got busted for smoking rock gets 10 years,
not because he is black,
but because he has a rapsheet 3 miles long.
But you people are too stupid to see the circumstances beyond the "sentence" itself.
All you see is poor Tyrone got 10 years, and little Stevie only got probation.
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!
It HAS TO BE RACISM!!

Idiots.

McUZI"

I believe McUzi's analogy is right on target and I'm sure many LEOs will agree with this regardless of the push for politically correct racial harmony. (which ain't happening BTW)
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
...now kids (McUzi and CavVet) stop fighting.  

The more you two argue, the more you sound the same.  McUzi brought up some good points, but blames it on race instead of attitude.  CavVet gets mad because McUzi is "stupid". its not the McUzi is "stupid", he is delusioned by his own hate. not all black people support the United Nazi's. the black people who do are victims of propaganda, as are the white people as well. if you want to talk numbers, its us white folk who have supported marxism or some other form of totaltarian government more so. russia? england? france? germany? who is McUzi to judge blacks as a race to be responsible for U.N. support. it was white people who built the damn thing.

CavVet, you should'nt be so hyper-sensitive about racial talk. if you close out open discussion then you could very well be closing your own mind and deprieve others the chance to bounce ideas around. if we cant talk to each other openly, then we really do have problems. problems that would only get worse if we protect ourselves from things that may hurt our fellings.

i agree with miss magnum.

it is unfortunate that blacks have a higher rate of repeat offenses. this, as i have said before has more to do with culture and attitude. blacks as a whole embrace victimhood, and when they do that they forego their personal responsibilities. politicians love this so they can come in to "help" a community in need. blacks are victims, but in ways they dont realize yet. blacks are being used by the "system" to promote whatever statist agenda the beuracrats wants. if you attact that agenda, then you attact blacks and therefore are a "racist". blacks do not need the "help" of any politician. they are capapble of accomplishing anything they set their minds too, just like any other person of any color. when the accept victimhood, they expect someone to come rescue them from the racist. this cause them to "brown-nose" their way through life. i pray for the day when they realize that they are masters of their own destiny and unshackle the chains from their minds.

a victim of powermongers lib
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting reading.......

[url]http://www.secondamendment.net/whitney.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#16]
if blacks have a gene that shows that they are born as "natural-born killers" then why are there blacks who do not kill? if you were held as a slave for years and hated by people, dont you think that aggression would be passed down from generation to generation? was it genetics that made the germans kill six million jews and seven million other europeans? i'm not totally disagreeing with whitney, but if you support the idea that genetics makes people who they are, then why build "character" or take responsiblilty for yourselves. if someone is lazy or full of hate then it must just be in their genepool.

discerning lib
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]
wtshtf if theres a black man next to me god bless him if theres one in my sights I pitty the fool, and thats all I have to say about that
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#18]
These are the facts from the U.S. dept of Justice. These are cold hard facts and they speak volumes. I don't pretend to know the reasons [b]WHY[/b], all I know is that it is what it is.

[url]http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/proportiontab.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#19]
McUzi is right on this one.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#20]
All I wanted to do was mouth off for a second and a few morons turned it right back into a race issue.

ITS THE U.N. ...... NOT THE COLORED FOLK YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT>>>>>>see the new thread on the UN arms control treaty.

47 out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top