Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 5:50:56 AM EDT
I used to have respect for this guy for what he went through in Nam. But I think he had to many whacks in the head. Now there is talk of him leaving the GOP. Maybe become a dummycrat but independent more likely. He sure ran pro-gun in the start but got ruined toward the finish. Arizona gun owners could do this country a favor and vote that turncoat out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Better he does jump. At least then his party affiliation will match his voting record. Screw McCain, he's acting like a deprived six-year-old yearning for attention....
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#3]
What do you mean the NEXT traitor? That SOB is ALREADY a traitor to the party. That worn out POW crap just doesn't cut it anymore. Better he jump now and show his true colors then do it later and really hurt Bush.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I think the word 'traitor' should be used in describing his recent history.

Who knows, one day a biographer may say of him that dying at the Hanoi Hilton would have been a 'good career move.'

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Daschle To Visit McCain In Arizona
http://www.channel2000.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-80037020010601-150606.html
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#6]
He's as good as a democrat already.
A dem in sheeps clothing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I never did like that guy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guys in AZ!!!!!!VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!!![heavy]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I for one really sincerely hope McCain jumps ship and flies to the democommie party.  That will allow a real (I hope) republican to run against him for the senate next year, and we will finally be able to vote that backstabber out of office!  

I think McCain wants attention, he will whine to Bush about not having enough republican attention and that if he doesn't get it, he may jump ship.   I honestly hope Bush will tell him "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out"  and I hope he leaves!  Can't wait to help vote him out!!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe Jeffords switching parties and the closeness of the last election, can be the tools we need to get gun owners to start voting. I do not have much faith in the Republican party either, but they are the best we have. Arizona should get rid of this piss ant and the Dillion boys should start a recall. Demorats in charge of anything scares the hell out of me. I read England is thinking of registering reloading machines, just what our Drats need to hear.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#11]
At least I did not vote for him.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What do you mean the NEXT traitor? That SOB is ALREADY a traitor to the party. That worn out POW crap just doesn't cut it anymore. Better he jump now and show his true colors then do it later and really hurt Bush.
View Quote

[size=6]Thank you![smoke][/size=6]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#13]
McCain is a little spoiled brat...I, too, had respect for him as  a VN vet...I am disappointed in his new found POLITICAL life..he is a cry baby and a traitor...a traitor to all of us who fought for freedom and lost good freinds and to all of us who beleive in the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for. Freedom comes with a price and he, obviously, has forggoton what it takes.  He is now one of those politicians that will do whatever it takes to be aligned with the dark side in order to get their vote.  He is nothing in my book. The horrible time that he suffered as a POW is all for nothing now.
SNB
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't care if he wants to leave, I say KICK him out !!!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#15]
They're both Ringers, noticed they jumped ship right after the election using up two Republican votes. Of course neither one ever considered doing this a few months ago before the elections, sure makes me wonder if this wasn't all planned out with the Democrats.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#16]
[sex]       "Stupid is as stupid does."
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Arizona needs to send him a message! VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE! Write to him and let him know that his actions aren't acceptable.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#18]
How can you guys get down on McCain?  After all, he's a "war hero"! At least that's his one and only claim to fame!

Or his famous quote, "I'll give you secrets for medical care!"  

He was and still is trying to be.... the Manchurian Candidate!

DaMan

PS - I think he'll announce his "OFFICIAL" defection next week sometime!
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#19]
MCcain says he's not jumping ship,But then again, Hitler said he would'nt hurt the jews either......Draw your own conclusions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top