Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2001 8:17:17 PM EDT
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with DSA. I sent them my STG-58 to get politically correct treatment as they requested. They returned my rifle exactly 2 weeks to the day I sent it. the work looks good and they sent the extra magazines and pouches like they said.

I know it is silly to stroke a company for doing what they say the will, but by today's standards that type of service is getting hard to find. Anyways I am happy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA, Yea I love them,
I had them barrel and headspace my Imbel reciever. They are only 30 miles from the house, Very good work, well above and beyond my expectations, they did so much more than i asked or expected, and without charge, when I picked it up I was there for well over an hour probably two, talking to John the production manager, answered ALL my questions and showed me their whole line of rifles. these people are very coustomer satisfaction oriented. Quality Rifles, Quality Work, Quality People, Very Rare
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 4:37:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree I would liked some other muzzle device. But the do nothing thingy did keep the original looks of the rifle which I do like. I figured out if a muzzle brake "looks" too much like the original flash suppressor the ATF will not approve it. The STG 58 looked way to evil with that original brake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top