Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 6:13:37 PM EDT
As in what type of jobs give you the ability to buy weapons banned from the general public?

Maybe there are none, but from reading the board I have came to believe that LEOs can buy pre-ban configuration firearms and hi-cap mags for regular prices for personal use. If this is true does it apply to other jobs as well. What about the DEA, the Services, etc..?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
...South American cocaine cartels, mafia hitmen, mercinaries, middle school misfits, Iranian soldiers...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The Government Tit gives good milk. HiCaps, PreBans, FullAuto, Pension Plan, Health, Dental, what's wrong with you guys? Get a lip lock Now! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
As an OB, I get no access to weapons but I do see a lot of naked women everyday!  But its no picnic!  Have to be professional, even if Anna Kournikova walked in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top