Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 1:40:08 PM EDT
Are almost here...If you are the owner of a preban Colt that takes a large pivot pin
and are tired of those offset pins..there is some good news for you...Les Baer is making a limited number of Flatop Uppers distributed exclusively by Daniel Defense
Inc.  [url]www.ar15guns.com[/url] got this email from Marv today...for those who are
waiting....

I am waiting with anticipation as well.  I will call tomorrow and update
delivery.  I will still have to send them to the finisher,  so we are at
least two weeks out.  I had to take care of that myself to get the early
Colt grey color.  It cost me a little time and a little more money, but I
feel that it is worth the difference to do it right.

Thanks
Marv
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I talked to the people at Les Baer..and they are indeed making these exclusively for Daniel Defense and have no plans to market these themselves...so it may be a while after these are sold out before they are seen again..hopefully no large aftermarket people suck these up..to offer completed uppers at higher prices...just yet..get yours now..if youve a mind to
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top