Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/31/2001 1:34:32 PM EDT
Well, off the deep end I go. I just ordered a pair of Royal Robins 511 FBI Pants & a Hogue AR-15 Rubber Grip from botachtactical.com. I am a sucker for sales so I took advantage of the 15% discount that they are offering through today. I wanted the stuff to begin with and this is just a means to "test the waters" so to speak. I will keep you posted as to the results of this test. I wonder what the general consensus is on Botach out there in AR-15 land. Feel free to let it all out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:35:35 PM EDT
[img]http://www.geocities.com/kilrath_ac/freemcuzi.txt[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:49:33 PM EDT
WHY? NEVERMIND! And why are you not starting your own topic instead of posting in others?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:50:18 PM EDT
IF they have the items in stock, you should be okay. If they are not in stock, be ready for a mess. It is common for them to claim an item is available, when it is not. They are slow to reply to emails and their customer service needs a lot of help. They do have some good sales.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:48:09 PM EDT
Good Luck, CTR. Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 4:45:44 AM EDT
I ordered an M3 Tactital Illuminator from them several months ago... The light arrived within 4 days as promised... Lucky? IDUNNO, but I was well pleased.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:43:05 AM EDT
FWIW, I ordered an ARMS 22M68 via internet. Received an order confirmation and UPS tracking number within hours, and the merchandise was here 2 days later. Another lucky day, I guess, based upon all the negatives that have been posted here.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:05:01 PM EDT
Well, I'll be dipped! Got the confirmation the next morning w/ tracking number. Both items were in stock and shipped that day. I thought for sure that the size 42" waist pants would have thrown them. Hell, even the GAP gives me sh*t when I try to order that size. P.S.: Yeah, I know a 42" waist is huge but I gotta have room for my piece(s)! [;)]
Top Top