Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 9:13:41 AM EDT
HELP ME SAVE MY VACATION!!!

I am going on a cruise in a few days, and after this float trip i took last weekend, my back is peeling!!!! It is like really dark skin coming off, and the skin underneath is reaaaaallly pink!! It looks awful!!!!!!!!!!! What do i do???? Should i just leave it alone? will it look ok in a few days??!?!?!??!

HELP!!!

Shawn
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Bury it in aloe and cross your fingers.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]Just a suggestion...[/b]

Peal off some dead skin, apply some superglue and attach it to your face.  Make sure the pieces are large enough so they hang off the face.

Imbrog|io does this all the time to pick up women.

Or maybe just wear a shirt.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bury it in aloe and cross your fingers.
View Quote

I second that.  Don't buy any cheap crap though...get something with A LOT of aloe and vitamin E.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#4]
mega ALOE  until trip-then shirt and/or SUNBLOCK-not tan lotion on those areas.  avoid any more damage/exposure to that area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top