Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 5:16:36 AM EDT
IN MY OPINION FROM EXPERIENCE OF OTHER WEB SITES, THIS SITE NEEDS A CHAT ROOM. I BELIEVE IT WOULD ELIMINATE ALL THE TRASH AND TRASH TALKING THAT WE ALL SEEN YESTERDAY. SAVE THE FORMS FOR THE REAL STUFF WE VISIT THIS SITE FOR. GUNS AND GUNS AND OH YES MORE GUNS.I BOUGHT A BUSHMASTER SHORTY AND REALLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT AND HOW IT WORKED, THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT INSIGHT FROM THE FORMS I'VE READ, I HAVE A GREATER KNOWLEDGE OF IT\HER. SO THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP. THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION THAT I THINK WOULD HELP TREMENDOUSLY.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:18:33 AM EDT
[#1]
shhhh

we have one
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:19:14 AM EDT
[#2]
What this site needs is....

ADULTS.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

ADULTS.
View Quote

What no mention of the Saviour???[:)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:22:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ADULTS.
View Quote

What no mention of the Saviour???[:)]
View Quote

No, I've toned down the religious content of my posts, in deferrence to those who are "offended" by it.

Oddly, those same offended folk INSIST on their own freedom of "speech" (which by my dictionary means WORDS) to post things I find objectionable.

THIS is why I think what teh site needs is ADULTS. People who are willing to give, not just take, like children are want to do.

If you like, I can go back to my former approach of "hammer down" with religious content.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
ADULTS WOULD BE GOOD. BUT THE MAJORITY OF 10 YEAR OLDS THESE DAYS KNOW A HELL OF ALOT MORE ABOUT COMPUTERS THAN I DO....AGAIN JUST A SUGGESTION.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#6]
It also needs people who know what a caps lock key is. Why are you yelling?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Garandman,
You post what you feel you need to say. I won't be offended and I hope others on here will be tolerent of all points of view. You are not hurting one thing posting what you feel is right and I respect your views.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
Garandman,
You post what you feel you need to say. I won't be offended and I hope others on here will be tolerent of all points of view. You are not hurting one thing posting what you feel is right and I respect your views.
View Quote

Thanks.

I know I have an abrasive way of saying what I say. Can't help it - I'm a Slavic Yankee preacher-wannabe.

Heck, even my first name means "The Hammer."
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#9]
TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!!
thank you [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd vote for grown-ups also.  AND please check your tempers at the door!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Go to the AR15 home page, on the far right side of the screen you will see the word Chat, click on it and thats how you get in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top